Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dinner @ Sushi Teh with Dear

Fried Salmon

Beef Don

Tempura Udon

Yesterday dear came over to his client place at Harbourfront close to my knock off timing.
After dear done he bought me for dinner at Sushi Teh.

I personally love Sushi Teh's food, the foods there is very nice, the ingredient they use are very fresh too, but I feel that they are a little over price.

Suggest to have our dinner at Sakae Sushi instead, but dear insist to eat at Sushi Teh. He say he hardly bring me to eat good food, when he wanna bring me eat good stuff I start complaining so much. Yah, quite true ah, sound alittle contradicting, maybe because I know dear is not a person that willing to spend on food, so I feel the pain for him. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment