Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bye KIA Cerato, Welcome Honda Civic Type R

I seriously don't know what is the link between guys & motor vehicle. Boys love cars, girls love dolls, I believe this is the way all of us are bought up.

It always good to have dream, I'm so glad that I actually help dear to fulfilled one of his dream. He once ride a 1000cc bike, he used to owns a 1000cc bike, our Fazer, his 24th birthday gift from me.






Since dear first dream had fulfilled, now is the turn for this second dream. Which big boys don't dream to own a sport car, that my dear dream too. Before I start, let me say bye bye to the KIA Cerato, you had served us well.



Tomorrow we will be sending our Cerato off & bring our new car home, Civic Type R, dear's car. 2nd dream fulfilled at his age of 26, maybe really like what Yaoyang say, a new addition to his scrapbook collect for our kids next time.










After I went test drive with dear on Sunday, I must admit that this is really a good car. The speed is there, the power is there & the performance is good.

Dear promise to pick me up from work tomorrow with his new "wife", I believe that dear will dote on his new "wife" more than he dote on me, I'm getting real jealous.

Dear love the digital meter of this car


The interior of our new car's seat is same as this too


I-V Tec engine


Looking forward for it arrival.


No comments:

Post a Comment