Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

Last Weekend

Today is another start of the week, it Monday again. But surprisingly, I did not start my day like the usual Monday, moody & blue; in fact I start my day feeling rather light & well prepare for my monthly busy day at the start of the month.

Last Saturday, I bought Dino for a grooming session, but this time I did not bring him to Hearty Pawz, I bought him to Pawz Prints instead. My baby need a new “hair” cut & get him prepare for the CNY too.

Actually, I don’t really like the way Hearty Pawz groom Dino, I know my Dino is a cross breed, I believe he got a little mixture with poodle that why his fur on his head is always so curly.

Hearty Pawz always give Dino a poodle cut, make Dino look rather awful. There one time, the very first visit, he gives Dino a Schnauzer cut, which I still can accept. Other than the distance is convenience for me to walk Dino there & Sharon will accompany me to wait there, I think I don’t really like the place.

Dear came over to pick me up & send Dino for grooming, the groomer told me I need to wait for around 3hours as there still other dogs waiting to be groom. So, I walk over to dear’s house to wait, short walking distance from dear’s house, less than 5minutes walk.

I feel rather bad, dear & his mum clearing his brother room to prepare for painting, I sit in the living room & watch TV. I did ask dear’s mum if he need my help but she say don’t need, & somehow, I’m allege to dust.

Till I receive a call from Pawz Prints, I walk slowly over to pick Dino up, at the same time; I bought some snack from the rest of them to eat.

I love the way they groom Dino, they did exactly what I request. Dino no longer have the poodle look. I was amazed by the lady boss, she is so young only, look like a teenager to me or maybe she is at her early 20.


Bought Dino to dear’s house, Kaypo & Kaypo ji got so angry when they saw Dino running toward them. Can you imagine the fur on their back & tail suddenly “BOOM”, all standing, they are all well prepare to attack in anytime, so scary.

Whereas Jon did met Dino before, I believe Dino still remember that Jon did try to scratch him before, so Dino don’t dare to go near Jon, they keep a safe distance away.

Feel so bad, with Dino in the house, dear’s mum need to lock up the other 4 cats in her room. Dear, his mum & brother all busy painting the room, while I sit comfortably in the living room, keeping an eyes on Dino make sure he don’t destroy anything.

Till dinner time, dear’s dad bought dinner back for us. Can tell dear’s dad really like small animals, once he step in he start playing with Dino, Dino are rather comfortable with him, as Dino allow dear’s dad to belly rub for him, I’m amazed.

Locked Dino up in dear’s room while we having dinner. After Dinner release him out of the room, I guess Dino was really hungry, he refuse to eat in the morning, so basically he had nothing the whole day. He went to the kitchen & “steals” the cat biscuits to eat; he seems to enjoy it a lot.

Lock Dino up in dear’s room again after knowing that he won’t destroy anything, get change & time to help out in painting. Stop after awhile as we need to rush to send Dino back home & meet the rest for movie.

We watch “The Spy Next Door”, very humorous movie, MUST WATCH, laugh the heart out. The action wasn’t fantastic, but is the funny story lines that make this show worth watching.

After movie, we went to had our dinner at Kembangan, “Yeo Ji Mee Sua”, of cos I didn’t not eat any, I don’t want to spoil my diet plan, I’m working hard on that & finally I did see some result.

After supper, Ben head back first while the rest of us went to Katong for some billiard games.
Sunday wake up early like last week, needs to finish up the unfinished work. Dear mum went for her facial session; me & dear went over to finish up the painting.

This time round, me & dear had a swap in role, I wanna try painting the top edges, I wanna prove to dear I’m also able to do it, not only him.

After dear done with his part & I’m yet to finish, so he start buzzing around my ears. I chase him out of the room & told him I’m able to manage the rest all by myself, like that also good, I can paint peacefully, while I’m painting, dear can carry on with his work.

Finally everything completed around evening time, had my shower, dear finishes his work & dear bought me to the usual place for prata. My appetite had becoming smaller after constantly “starving” myself. I got mad full after an egg prata.

No comments:

Post a Comment