Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My KL trip update

Okay folks, I'm back for KL yesterday evening. I feeling mad tired now, I'm feeling so tired, don't why my body is aching badly now too.


Day 1 - Wednesday

I woke up real early that day, I woke up at 4plus in the morning, get prepare feeling so excited that I gonna board on a plane real soon.

Thanks to dear's parents, wake up so early to send us to airport. Leaving time from the house suppose to be at 0545, but dear's tumy wasn't feeling very well, he was struck in the toilet for quite sometime.

^We reach Airport^


^Flight Itinerary^


^Gonna check in^


^My flight ticket^


^DFS in the transit, Guess what we getting?!?^

Let talk about my flight experience now, first flight experience with Jet Star wasn't that good. I was rather affected by the taking off & the landing part. I hate the ear block pressure feeling due to the pressure change & I don't know why I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, I'm feeling so uncomfortable throughout the flight trip.


^I'm in the plane now, SUPER excited^


^Can't wait to take off^


^Sunrise @ Changi Airport^


^Fresh misty morning^


^Up up in the sky^

After all, taking a flight wasn't that fun after all.


^Arrival at KL international Airport^

Dear really not feeling well, even before we board on the plane, alight the plane or even reach the Sunway Pyramid, dear keep running to the toilet.

After our late breakfast & early lunch at A&W, we check in to the hotel room. The room was big, what I love most is the toilet, I love the big bathtube, I like to soak in the bubbles bath.


^Do you guys remember this bear^


^YES!! It the yummy A&W^


^I love A&W^


^Our hotel room^


^Our bathroom^

Although dear not feeling well still, he still head to work the very day.

I all left alone there, but that does not affect me at all cos I handle well even all by myself. What affect me & dear is both of us are afraid of the scattleminded me always lost my way.


^This is what we get at DFS^
^$22 for 10 @ DFS = 2 in Singapore^


^Heading out for shopping alone^

Sunway Pyramid was really a very big shopping mall, I really have problems find my way back. Never shop much on the first day as I'm really very tired, the day before I only had 4hours of sleep.

I went to get some pills hoping to ease dear tummy discomfort, some magzines to kill my time when I'm in the hotel alone, mineral water, Milo & a pair of slipper. This few thing seem very little, but they are mad heavy, so I head back to hotel room.

I was rotting in the hotel room, eyes glued to the TV, spend most of my time watch cartoon. Doze off awhile & continue to watch cartoon again after I woke up from nap.

Till 8plus, dear finally came back from work, his face is super pale, he keep vomiting & running to toilet more than 10 times in a single day. I'm so worry for him, wanted to bring him to see doctor but he refuse, he just want to take a nap.

So I went out to buy some porridge as dinner for dear, no ideas what I want to eat, so I just bought cesar salad for my dinner.

When I finish buying & reach hotel, try to wake dear up for his dinner but he say he don't want to wake up & eat. So "bopian", I need to eat his share althought I hate porridge as porridge, but the porridge taste really nice. Porridge cannot keep till next day, so I put the salad in the fridge to eat tommorrow instead.

Had a nice, warm bubble bathe after my dinner & head off to bed.

Don't dare to get into deep sleep as I'm rather worry for dear, dear keep waking & head over to toilet. Thing turn out rather bad, so I insist of bring dear to visit a doctor at the 24hours clinic. After the visit, doctor say dear got food poisoning.

Got some pills from the doctor, just hoping that he will feel better the next day.



Day 2 - Thursday

Wake dear up at 5am to do his pending work, he completed his work after not long & went back for a short nap. Had a hard time to wake him up the second time, dear temper was rather bad due to his discomfort, diarroer continue, but he need to go work still, I can totally understand how he feel.

I continue my sleep when dear left for work, after I woke up, had a bubble bathe again before I head out for shopping spree again.


^Feeling fresh after my bubble bath^


^Shopping time again^

Did not buy much , just bought a pair of legging & a new pair of shade.

What for my lunch, I had my favourite Dunkin dounut, chocolate pudding favour & Baskin Robbins ice cream, chocolate caramel crunch.

^Dunkin Donut^


^My fav ice cream^

Dear call me close to evening time, telling me he gonna be coming back late as he tried to completed his work that night so he can take a break the next day.

Time was ticking, I sms dear told him that it getting late, before the shops close, I head down to buy his dinner first.

Dear reach hotel close to 10pm, after a few mouth of the wanton mee, he stop eating & head to bed again. He really feeling rather terrible I guess.


Day 3 - Friday

So happy, dear completed his work yesterday so he got time to accompany me.

Dear wake me up rather early, around 9plus, he ask me faster get myself prepare & he will bring me out for breakfast. Who knows when I step out of the bathroom, he doze off again.

Try to wake him up & bring me out for breakfast, but he say he want nap a little long, he like to use this sentence,
"I'm sick okay, need to rest now"

Sometime after hearing him saying that, don't know he is real sick or not, worst thing is I suggested this,
"since you so sick, do you want me to buy back for you instead?!?"

Actually I'm just trying to be sarcastic but dear take it for real,
"That will be nice"

(-_-'')

So I head out alone to buy breakfast for him, porridge again this time. After we finish our breakfast, we head over to a salon opposite the street to get our hair cut & colour.

The price wasn't cheap at all, rather ex somemore. After we done with our hair, dear say he want to head back to hotel to get his pending work done & need to send a few emails out still. Not to disturb him & get myself bored while he doing his work, told dear I heading to the shopping mall & walk around.

Head back to hotel, as there no grap for me. Don't know if the average girls in asia are shorter or I'm far to tall compare with the rest, all the dress which I try on are all far too short in length for me, so pissed.

Not long after, it time for dinner, had our dinner at Wendy's burgers. I had never tried that before as there only 1 outlet in Singapore so far. Highly recommend to me by Sharon, she told me the beef burger is a must to try.


^Wendy's^

But after trying, I feel rather disppointed, nothing special about that, dear's shrimp burger taste much better than mine. We order additional bake potato with sour cream, but it taste horrible, the sour cream taste like plain cream, after 1 try, we stop eating that.


Day 4 - Saturday (Last day)

It had been 4days, but dear still did not get any better, keep running to toilet still, vomit after ever meal without fail still. Kind of worry, but we need to check out of hotel at 12 noon.

^Photo taken before we step out of hotel^

^Saw this CNY ice skate performance while searching for food^

Dear say he is feeling real hungry & he wanted to eat something good this time, we had Kenny Roger for our lunch.


^It taste much better than tos @ Genting^

After lunch, we head for a walk, but after some time, dear suddenly turn pale & need to go to toilet to throw out again. Had a seat near by till he no longer feeling giddy, head back to the hotel lobby to rest.


^My busy man, working still when not feeling well^

Rest there for hours, till around 3plus we took our luggage & head back to airport. From Sunway to KL international airport take around 45mins of travelling provided the traffic was clear.

Went to the DFS shop to shop for Dear's mum birthday present, got a Coach wallet for her, need to control my tempation as I will confirm overspend this month as KL was not a planned trip, I did not set aside extra for this trip.


^The cloud look like cotton candy^

Once we reach airport, did not see dear's brother anywhere in sight, after calling, he say he just left the house, dear was pissed, he ask him to u-turn home instead & we took a cab back.

Reach home, dear un-load his stuff & we head over to the clinic. Dear got a jab, hopefully he will recover real soon, but seem like he got a little better today, but not totally recover still

No comments:

Post a Comment