Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emotion takes over my mind

Somehow, I got the answers which I want to clear the doubt in me.

Thank you for giving me chance to speak up my worries, all these had been bothering me & affecting my judgement in a certain way. You had given me all the answers to my questions, thanks for giving me the sense of insurance again.

You bought me to the place where you chose to be with me years back, you chose that place to re-ensure me that I will be the only one for you.

Thank you for everything, you bought me back to sense when my emotion takes over my mind.

You might say that I think too much, but I just feel that things isn't as simple as you think. I don't know what she is up to, but, I admit I nearly fall into it this time. I was "shaken" by her appearance.

But thanks to her at the same time, if not, I'll be too carried over by my emotion, I nearly clearly forgotten all the tough time I went through with you all these years.

I'll remember the sentence you told me yesterday, I will always remember that when I'm tend to be carry over by emotion.

~Our Special Place~

No comments:

Post a Comment