Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dear's mum

Today dear came over to pick me up after work. We head over to Jewel Box located at Mt. Faber to meet up with dear's other family members.

This is my very first visit to Jewel Box, a very nice, cosy & classy place, love the amibience there. While waiting for the dishes to be serve, we still can enjoy the sunset view from the hill top.

Five of us eating, but dear's dad order the set dinner potion for 6. Eat till super full, somemore I bought a birthday cake there.

The food there was really nice, but I find that a little too salty for all. The service there was excellent too, make you feel real comfortable. Dear's dad still feel that he is a little under-dress, so funny, but the place realy give you a very posh imagine.

So sweet of dear's mum, this year she did not make any pineapple tarts but she bought some for me. After we each head back to different way, dear send me over to grandma's place to pass her the bak kwa I bought for her.

Very nice, but sinful meal. I feel so sinful when I stand on the weighting scale when I reach home. Need lot of detemination to control my diet during this festive season.

^This is a very unique "yu shen" design^

No comments:

Post a Comment