Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 13, 2010

. . .Moody. . .

Just done with my reunion lunch instead of dinner this year. As per request from Cat, so she able to join Ze's family reunion dinner at night.

After the lunch I stand on my scale, OMG!!!! The number is going up!! I feel so sinful now, due to the festive season, I had been eating lots of good & expensive food.

Let recall what I had recently, Tuesday, we had dinner with boss at a Japanese restaurant. Wednesday, had a 8course dinner at Jewel Box to celebrate dear's mum birthday. Thursday, had Pasta Mania for lunch, sort of a farewell for Eve & Mo. Friday, had dinner with Junjia & Sharon at the White Dog Cafe.

Okay, that it, I gonna out a STOP for all this sinful items, going back to my strict diet again.

Tomorrow is the Lunar Chinese New Year, I haven't try any goodies or bak kwa yet, that so unlike me, but I really did it. Not planning to eat any goodies this year, must be firm.

This few days, I felt very very tired, but I don't know why. My mood was more or less affected as well, nothing wrong with me, but I just don't feel a single bit of happy.

Usually when I'm not feeling good, shopping more or less will make me feel better. But not for this time, I bought alot of things, & I'm kind of broke & overspend now, after all this, I'm feeling moody still, why?!?!?

No New Year mood, no Valentine mood. Anyway I doubt we gonna celebrate Valentine this year. I just feel like sleep, sleep & sleep. I don't even feel like going for the usual visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment