Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food poisoning

Well well, I'm not back yet, currently I'm still in KL, in my hotel room at Sunway Pyramid Tower staring at the computer screen at this hour.

I'm not going to update my trip still, cos I still have 2 more days to go before my holiday come to an end.

Why am I online now at this hour?!? Cos my dearest is sick sick & had dozed off real early. Poor dear, came all the way to KL for business trip & yet he is down with food poisoning.

He is recovering now, after I bought him to the 24hours clinic yesterday in the middle of the night. I was so worrried for him, he run to the toilet over 10times yesterday.

At least I know he is better now, I can have a better sleep later. What worry me now is from yesterday till today, dear still haven't been eating anything yet.

Guess he gonna slim down real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment