Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tired~~

I got a mixed feeling now; I feeling very confuse, I'm feeling very lousy now.

I cannot say I don't have even a single bit of doubt, cos it not real. I can't say my imagination did not run wild, cos I can't get to bed at night.

I called you in the middle of the night yesterday, cos I wish to tell you I really feeling very uncomfortable, I wanna tell you that I might be paranoide, I might be anti-social, I might have a sulk-up face but that the real me, I can be opened at time, but I'm a human, I'm a woman, I got limit to everything.

I had been feeling very down recently, finally, I had sort out my thinking & wanna speak to you, but you are busy heading to you friend's house for MJ game, I eat back my words once again.

I tears without a reason, don't know what in my mind, but I'm just feeling very unsecure. I wanns shut myself up once again, I don't feel like talking, I don't feeling like seeing anyone, I just want to be alone, all by myself.

U might say I'm crazy, think too much & I got the feeing if I start the conversation on this with you we will end up in a unhappy ending.

Please spare a thought for me, if you were in my shoes, how would you feel?

I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS NOW!! I'm too tired to think of anything now!!

I'm tired, really tired now, I'm feeling so drain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment