Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy CNY & V.Day


I not going to touch on much of what has happen this few days,
cos as usual, every eve or the actual day of CNY,
we use to hang out around with the group.

But what make this year special?!?
Is the Valentine & CNY fall on the same day.
So, which day you will be looking forward?
Which day will you celebrate?

For me & dear, I expect that V.Day will be out of this festive season,
as both of our family consider rather
traditional chinese family.
So to say, for the first year,
we gonna give a miss to V.Day celebration.

CNY is like a yearly routine,
nothing special to look forward to.
I just pray for the day to end fast
as I always feel so left out & mad bored there,
as I avoid gambling.

Received call from dear saying that he just finish "bai nian".
Dear always call me as & when he is free,
I like this way,
so I never need to worry where are dear now.

Dear told me he is going to head back home for a short nap.
Not long after,
he told me he reach my grandma's place,
ask me to come out now.

So I when around the whole house to bid goodbye to all,
as dear is here to pick me up.

But suddenly, I hear Jasper barking so loudly,
Jasper is a well-trained guard dog,
he will never anyhow bark,
must be someone standing near to the gate or fence.

Run to the garden there to take a look,
it dear standing at the gate,
I was so shocked,
run over to the gate & pull Jasper away,
to let dear in.

Dear was holding 2 oranges in 1 hand,
& a big bouq of roses in the other.
OMG!! I felt breathless at the split seconds.
Dear has not forgotten that it V.Day today.

Dear really gave me 2 very BIG surprise today.
I had NEVER expected dear to turn up at my grandma's place,
it so not him.

Dear had been avoiding all this "meet the parent sesion"
from the very start.
But this time, he turn up himself w/o me even requesting.
I was so happy.

Secondly, dear bought the flower for me.
Of cos this is not the first time he buy me flower,
but this time,
he give it to me in front of me whole family.

Look at the envy eyes of others,
the "SURPRISE" reaction when they saw dear,
& the teasing of all saying that why only me got flower.

All the above remark makes my face blush
like a monkey backside.
I was so touched by Dear.

Thanks for the surprise my dear.
This is the best V.Day surprise
I had ever received.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR

*******

***

*

^Mum took this photo when Dino hop onto my bed & sleep^


^Dino is not just a dog to me & my family^
^He is like part of my family^
^Even the way he sleep, look so human^
^He know how to make himself comfortable on my pillow^
^He even hide in my blanket when he is cold^


^Both of us jus love to Cam-Whore^


^My lovely Roses from dear^



No comments:

Post a Comment