Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wanna be a Better me!!


I don't know what will other react if you were in my shoe,
but I can tell myself this now,

Lynn, you are total getting insane now,
you are so not you now.
But, I love the positive side of you now :D

Accepting the fact of the restructment in my department,
accept the leaving of most colleagues,
accept & think in the bright way,
treat it as a different field of learning for all.

Currently, my job load has increase by more
than double of what I use to do.

If back to the "old" me,
I'll be complaining non-stop,
curse & swear at the management for this planning.

But surprisingly,
not a single complaint from me,
I took up the jobs willingly,
treating as a good learning point.

I wanted to test my limit,
test my time management skill,
test my stress in-take,
& lastly,
my capability.

I always have the doubt in myself,
telling me that I'm just a small "fly"
I can never take up big things.

After so many years,
finally I realised this,

"Is all in the mind"

From now on,
I not going to tell myself -
"I can't do it" anymore.

I gonna take my first step out.
I gonna have confident in myself,
I gonna try out more new & challanging things.

I remember that Roland told me this before,

"If a task is given, & no one wanna take it,
he will be the first to try.
Be it a result turn out to be
good or bad,
at least he tried his best.
He will not stay there,
cos he learn from his mistake.
This make him one level higher than the rest,
& a stronger person than the rest"

Stupid me, take me so long to digest this,
but now,
I learn the true meaning of this.

I don't what gonna happen in the near future,
but from the start till now,
it still consider a good start for me,
I gonna make a HUGE change in my life.

I wanna quit & totally stop smoking after CNY,
Been cutting down lots recently,
I may or may not success in this,
after all, this year mark my 10th year of smoking habit.

Be it success or fail,
at least I tried.
Dear friends out there,
I need all yours support,
please remind me that "I CAN DO IT".

I'm looking forward for the "brand new",
Lynn Koh.

Time wait for no one,
I do not have the time to look back &
regret on the past.

What I can do now,
I can work hard for a better future,
a better Lynn Koh

JIA YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment