Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flying off in 12hours time :D

So happy, today is my last working day of the week. I’ll be on 3days leave to accompany dear to KL for his business trip.

Well, been thinking how to spend my time when dear go for work there. I decide to go there shop till I drop, I love shopping there. At the same time, I plan to go for some manicure & pedicure session, not forgetting to head over to a salon to get my hair done, gonna have a new look, for the new year.

We will be staying at Sunway; Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall is just by the side. There lots of café & restaurants there, I can easily settle my meal there even without dear by my side.

Dear was rather bother by the idea that I will be hanging around all by myself after Jimmy reminded him it was dangerous for me to me alone there. And most important, I don’t have any sense of direction at all, I tend to lost my way very easily, I was very depended on dear ever since I had him by my side, it a bad habit, I admit that.

Dear was suggesting that I can not step out of the hotel when he was not around with me, I objected, I will be bored to death if that the case. He even suggest for me to tag along with him to meet his business partners. A BIG no from me when he suggest that, it a holiday for me, I don’t wan to wear formal wear to KL, I want to be free & easy.

As an assurance to dear, I promise to take good care of myself when he is away, be alert & not as blur as usual. I promise other than the malls around; I will not wonder to other places & lost my way.

Okay, I’m really looking forward for the day to end real soon. Our flight is tomorrow morning at 7.25am; need to be there to check in 2hours in advance, so basically I think we gonna wake up maybe at 3 to 4am in the morning, need to sleep real early tonight. Hopefully I can get to sleep, really excited about tomorrow trip, my first flight experience.

Gonna miss everyone here, especially my baby Dino, my mum calls me this morning told me that my naughty boy “steal” her ginko nut to eat again, sometime really don’t know to get angry or laugh at him.

Will be back on this Saturday night & I shall update you guys on my trip real soon when I’m back.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo….. looking forward :D

No comments:

Post a Comment