Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Re-sale flat

Got a letter from HDB yesterday, our BTO Puggol flat not able to get, yah, again!!

Total of 109 units available, chances seem higher than the previous Sengkang one as that is only 52 units available. So I put rather high hope, hoping to be like Eve, so lucky got her BTO on her first bid.

Well, luck had never been with me since young, guess what queue number I got this time, it 709, 600 people in front of me, is even worst than the previous bid queue number 293.

Told dear about that, need to keep a look out for new BTO release again.

Dear suggest not to wait for any more release for BTO, we will go for re-sale flat instead. Dear say BTO need to wait very long, by the time we got the flat we are already close to 30, too long.

We shall ask my uncle to keep a look out for me on re-sale flat, hoping to find a reasonable price as the property price keep rising now.

Hope we are able to find our flat real soon. Good luck to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment