Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Night Out with Jo @ Vivo

Yesterday had dinner with Joanne at Vivo City "White Dog Cafe".

We had a sinful feast, that what we always do when we 2 meet up, stuff ourselve with food as if we came from the third world country.

The ambience there was good, not forgetting the food there as well. We manage to catch the sunset from the restaurant, it make me feel better that I'm not able to witness the solar eclipse on the same day.

Anway, I manage to get the photo of the solar eclipse, taken by Junjia from Beijing. Damn the Singapore sky, full of cloud, you can only see the sky get dark, but not able to see the sun in the open sky.

After our heavy meal we head over to Harry's Bar for a drink, I miss the days we hang out together & share any topic that come to our mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Eclipes photo from Beijing



Sunset @ Vivo





I look fair in this photo, due to the sunlight & flash light



Jo with her clam chowder



My soup



My main course



Jo yummy main course



Erlinder @ Harry's



We love Cam whoring







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dino want to go out with me



My Baby, My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment