Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dozing Off In Class

Seriously I'm mad BORED now. I'm attending my Basic Excel course at Orchard Plaza now.

Basic Excel is really VERY basic to the max, from the very start to how to open a excel wookbook to save it also being taught. *fainted*

I cannot blame the lecturer for going like super slow, he also do not have any choice. There a total of 6 person in my class, 3 ah pek, 2 indian woman (1 young, 1 old aunty) & me. Out of 6 of us, there 4 of them had never encounter with excel before.

The lecturer asked me since I know how to use most of the function, why am I in the basic still, I should be attending the advance course now.

Well, for me, I like to start from the very base. I like to build up with strong foundation before I move on.

I love to learn more thing, it will help to benefit me in the long run =D

No comments:

Post a Comment