Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Resolutions 2010

I visited Xiaxue blog recently & get to know that she gonna give up Pumpkin, I got the urge of telling her I wanna adopt Pumpkin, but she already found a new family for him, if not I believe Dino will love the company of Pumpkin.

Well, is not for me to judge if she had make a right or wrong decision, but I believe she did what is best for both Pumpkin & her.

Time for me to think what my New Year resolution is now, I did not state any New Year resolution last year, only wish list & targets , let recap see if my dream has came true:

http://peifen01.multiply.com/journal/item/197/My_Target
http://peifen01.multiply.com/journal/item/205/looking_forward_for_CNY


减肥, 我要变美美.
(ehhhh, I think I’m still as fat as before, maybe even fatter now)

Cut down on smoking
(Hmmmm. . . seriously I don’t think I got cut down a single bit)

Cut down on junk food
(I still eat as much junk as before)

Earn lots
(No I think, still not enough)

A new MP3, mine spoil for a long time le, but currently no model that I’m aiming
(Nope, after that then I realize is not a need to me, is a want.)

A new Camera, forget what brand is that.
(Half half I think, cos dear got me a Satio, that is as good as a camera)

A poach for my mobile when I go jogging.
(Got it, dear bought for me, but I don’t really jog now)

A new wallet as mine is already dirty & torn
(Got it, Cat got me a Burberry wallet for my birthday)

A lady-like bag which I had never own one before
(Got it, Sharon & Merlinda got 1 Victoria Secret’s bag for me on my birthday, I bought a coach myself & dear’s mum got me an Agnes B bag)

An oversea trip that I always been looking forward for
(I went to Genting a couple of time, counted?!?)

A new pair of jogging shoes, my pair of Addias is super worn out
(Got it, dear bought a pair of Nike for me)

I want a puppy!! Waiting for 小星星to be born.
(小星星not born yet, but dear got me a Dino, our baby.)

A new desktop for my mum
(Nope, still thinking of getting a netbook myself & pass mum my lappy as I don’t really need the lappy now)


The very first thing that runs through my mind is “我要减肥”, I had been saying that basically every year but every year I still look the same. Really very sad to see myself in the mirror at time, I feel that I’m so. . . huge. . . so 肥 now.

After looking back to my wish list & target than I realize that dear fulfill most of my wish list for me, love him so much, but I fail to meet my target. Well, it time for my New Year resolution now & of cos wish list at the same time.

New Year Resolution & Wish list for 2010 新年,新希望
I decide to keep my 4 target same as last year cos I had not fulfilled any of it yet:

我要减肥, 我要变美美, who wanna get me a Ukimono that I’m eyeing for?!?


Cut down on smoking, if possible, of cos I hope I can quit lah. (But I doubt so, at least cut down not that bad)


Cut down on junk food intake, including my all time favorite chocolates, candies, bubble tea, ice cream etc, is cut down not cannot eat wor.


Earn lots, I pray for increment, at the same time I wanna save up lots too.


I wanna go for an oversea trip, by plane this time, if possible I want to fly out of Asia to some cold cold country, and I hope to see snow.


I hope that dear & I are able to get the Puggol flat we eyeing for, a house of our own, the 2 of us, maybe with Dino if I decide to bring along with me not putting at my mum’s house to accompany the lonely old lady.


I hope to attend more courses to upgrade myself.


I wanna go for a lasik, I’m sick & tired of wearing lens, I want prefect eye sight.


I wanna change my image & do something to my hair. Perm?!? Cut short?!? Colour?!? Or rebond again?!?! I have no idea yet.


I wish to go for my class 3 license; I want to help taking over the wheels for dear when he is tired. If dear allow me to go for 2B again is the best, 3 more practical & I will get my license, I hope to ride, again.


I pray for a smooth path ahead for me at work.


I will try to balance up my time better between dear, work, friends & of cos Dino too. All of them play an important role in my life.


I wish to own a SLR myself, sometime I feel like joining the rest for photo shoot but I feel so paisae keep borrowing the SLR from dear’s brother, & most important I like to capture every important moments of mine to become forever.


I hope my relationship with my mum will get better as time goes. I hate to see her sux up face every time I wake up from bed.


I will try to control my temper as my temper was rather bad nowadays; I get pissed by other easily & blow my top off over small matter.


Gonna reduce my alcohol intake this year, guess I had already finish my 2010 quota last year, been drinking basically every week.
I think that all of now, I cannot think of any more ideas for the time being, gonna work hard for my goal this year!!

加油, 许佩芬!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment