Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2010

下一站,幸福 (Autumn's Concerto)

HELLO ALL MY DEAR FRIEND OUTTA,

LET ME WISH ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MAY WE SAY BYE BYE TO 2009

&

WELCOME 2010.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing special on the New Year eve, no feeling to celebrate that day at all actually.

I was still telling dear, yesterday is the first time after this few year, I never bug him to bring me to see firework. I was surprise too, maybe I'm really too tired to go anywhere.

Well, had dinner with dear's family & dear's sis need to head back to France to complete her final year, her next visit back will at 2011, after she complete her whole course.

Reason why I'm so tired cos I'm so into a Taiwan drama now, introduce to me by Sharon & Mavis cos both of them know I like Vanness Wu alot.

This show is call 下一站,幸福 aka Autumn's Concerto, total of 16 espoide, but currently only available till espoide 13 online. It a MUST watch show okay, it so touching, I tears with the show, dear say I was crazy & of cos he don't like me to watch my favourite guy show & keep saying how handsome he is.

For those who don't know, I always a fan of Vanness since my secondary school time
(Sharon knows better than anyone out there how crazy I'm over him last time, but is the young time, I still like Vanness now, but not as crazy like last time.)





















~Okay, this is not the photo from the drama, but I think Vanness look damn cool in this, so I just post & share it~

Check out Vanness Wu official webbie or so call blog at:
http://www.alivenotdead.com/vannesswu/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna have a busy weekend ahead, gotta prepare stuff of Tracy's wedding tomorrow, weekend is burned~~

I hope I hav more time to accompany dear over the weekend, gonna "miz u, miz u" - For those who watch the drama will know what this mean :)



~My new haircut for the new year~


No comments:

Post a Comment