Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alvin & Tracy Big Day

The most tiring long weekend ever!!
After 12hours of sleep, I still feel so tired!

No time to think of my New Year resolution yet,
guess will share my resolution again some other day.

On Thursday itself, I stay home more than 1/2 of the day,
Suppose to have a very good sleep,
but my naughty Dino keep jump up my bed to wake me up.

Till evening time dear came over to pick me up,
had dinner with dear's family before his sister head back to France.

On Friday, dear bought me to watch Alvin & the Chipmunk 2.
Super funny show, I love the chipmunk.
After the movie dear sent me over to Grand Mercury hotel to accompany Tracy.

Maybe Tracy was too excited for her big day the next day,
she cannot get to sleep.
I'm so glad that I chose to sleep in the living room that night,
cos she keep talking non-stop to us & those poor ladies in the room suffer with her.

But while we wake up on Saturday itself,
basically none of us have enough rest.
Even though I sleep in the living room, but I'm a light sleeper,
so I keep waking up by their noise.

I not going to touch on much on Tracy's wedding,
as can say everything run rather smooth except that I'm pissed by 1 jerk,
the photographer.

This young chap is not even 30 from his look yet he is so rude.
Not only to us, even the elderly.
I really cannot stand him & I nearly blow my top.

Tracy & the other sisters try to calm me down,
if not I think with my bad temper he gonna be "F" by me.
At the same time what holding me back is because is Tracy's wedding,
I don't want her day to be spoil by me.

Everything ends at around 11pm & dear came over to pick me up,
gave a lift to Elaine too.
Can you image how tired I am after the whole day,
I dozed off straight after shower.

This evening dear planning to bring me to dinner,
chicken rice ball for dinner.
But don't why we cannot find the shop when we reach,
in the end we went to Seoul Garden at City square.

They had change their concept,
now is machiam like Sakue Sushi,
using the desktop to place the order,
interesting ah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photos taken on Tracy's wedding. . . .
Guess more to come soon. . . .


^Doing some skin care before her big day^



~Wasabi cream biscuit~
^morning snack for the bro gangz^



^View from the Grand Mercury suite^



~Four sistaz for the day~
^Ade * Feng * Shan * Lynnie^



^Shan * Lynnie * Ade^



~Here come the Bro gangz~
^Men in Black^


^1st Mission completed^



^Alvin sittin comfortably in the sofa^



^While the poor Broz gang suffer for him^



^Evil sistaz watching good show^


^Another mission completed^



^Adrian checking out what the biscuit filling^


^Makes vows to the bride^



^Finally got the hand of the bride^



^Marrying off^



^After Tracy change to her tea dress^



^I'm all prepare for the night event^



^Done with make-up^



^Reach the location^



^Us, with the bride^
~Ade * Lynnie * Trac * Feng * Shan~



^These are my best sistas^
~Ting * Lynnie * Eileen * Elaine * Cat~
(short of 1 more, Kiwi)



^Ting * Cat * Lynnie^



~Eeteng * Lynnie~



^Me & Ellyson~


~After the wedding dinner~



~The six of us~



^Here come the groom^



^Me & Tracy^



^Cat * Tracy * Ze^


^Me & Ting^



~Ellyson * Me * Ting~

No comments:

Post a Comment