Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First painting experience

I'm physically & mentally tired now. Both my Saturday & Sunday, I spent the whole day at dear's house, we got a important task to do, & that is to put on a new coat of paint over all the walls of his house.

Saturday was a tough day, firstly we need to paint a white coat over the wall before we paint the colour coat. 4 of us, dear, his brother, his mum & me. After we put on the 1st layer of colour coat, the result turn out to be horrible, patches here & there.

Maybe is because I'm in-charge of the bottom wall, dear is the middle & his brother is the top, so the wall turn out to be 3 different tone of colour, look real funny. It getting later already so we call of for the day & dear's dad bought us nice chilli crab for dinner.

Sunday, I woke up real early, after I shower Dino & prepare his food, we head straight to dear house to continue the job. Dear's mum was early, even before we reach, she already start painting alone, feel so back, we should had come back eariler.

Today I'm in-charge of the whole corridor, the result turn out to be nice, no patches. So happy with the result, for your information, this is my first time painting =D

Dear's dad bought us dinner, curry fish head, really nice but maybe I'm really too tired inside out, I cannot eat much.

My whole hand was cover with bister & my joint are aching badly, my back feel like breaking into 2, need to get a good rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment