Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photos Update

It gonna be Photo time again,
Super Randomz photos.

*******

***

*

This are the little token my dear girls got for me on their Phuket trip.
Elephant is sort of a "royal" animal to them,
so basically their sonvernior are all with elephant pic.

This is from Shana



This is from my darling MissyM

*******

***

*

Was busy doing painting for dear's house over the last weekend.
After 2 days of hard work,
Me, dear, his mum & brother,
we finally done with the living room.
My first painting experience,
nice & tiring!!!


The whole corridor is paint by me :D


The colour is a peach colour,
due to the lighting,
can hardly tell is peach colour.


Time to praise my dearest.
He took up all the toughest job,
he touch up all the corner of all the walls.
Need a "prefection" to be up for this role.


Kapo wanna join in the run of climbing the ladel with us


Jon wanna play too


Lazy fat cat,
but I simply love him so much.



2 fat cats squeezing

*******

***

*

I was mad bored at home that day,
Baby was sleep on my lap,
so I wake him up & cam-whore with me.


Baby really needs a hair cut real soon.
He is so sloppy looking now.



Buay tanhan his sleepy face


Whenever I put on the neck collar for him
to make sure he won't scratch on his wound,
he will give me this kelian look.
As if trying to tell me he will be good,
ask me to release his collar.

*******

***

*


I saw this Doraemon super cute,
all other figures were sold out & left with this 2 design.
Rat & Ox
Rat = Dear
Ox = Me
So I bought both & I gonna hang in dear's car.
I know his reaction gonna be a BIG no,
but I gonna try my best to persude him ;)

******

***

*

Getting late now,
time to sleep.



Good Night Folks,
Sweet Dreamz

No comments:

Post a Comment