Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Breaker

I went to watch “Day Breaker” on Saturday after attending Stanley’s wedding dinner.

The wedding dinner was held at Hotel Rendezvous, the food at was good, & I like the gift token for the guests. Is either a pair of wedding doll or a coaster, but I have both, went to “kop” the gift from my colleague. My aunty act starts again, like typical Singaporean, “kiasu”.

The dinner finish rather early, everything ends at around 10.30pm, I waited alone outside PS for dear to reach after his dinner.

I feel the “Day Breaker” was a rather nice show, but the other feel that it a lousy show.

The story is about the population of the world, more than 95% are vampires, and only left the remaining 5% are human. The vampires in this show don’t go around biting people; they are sort of “educated” vampires that work for money & pay for the blood.

As time go by, the supply of the blood is getting lower yet the demand remains. The Vampires Doctor is trying to come out with a new substitute for human blood, but time is catching up.

The vampires start to turn wild as there not enough blood to fulfill their hunger, they will transform to a creature that go around biting people or other vampires (Vampires blood are poison to their own kind) like what the vampires always do in other movie.

Finally, the vampire doctor manages to found a cure instead of blood substitution & the story continue.

What I like about this show is because this show is not anything like what the usual vampire or zombie movie; they go crazy chasing people for blood & finally all dead. This show has a cure for the diseases, & there is hope for all to be back to normal & able to walk under the bright sun, is really a different kind of story lines.

Maybe this story line is new to me, that why I like this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment