Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I WANNA FLY, I'm singing in the sky. . . . . .

Been awhile since I add some colours & photos this deadly journal, even when I start look at it now, I feel that is so plain & boring, not much of update.

I haven’t been updating you guys in detail on my daily event; all is like a brief summary of what had happened. A lot of things happened, till I can hardly recalled back by now, so I should give all of those a miss.

Currently today, I’m back to my working position after my 4days of courses, I went for both basic & advance courses for excel. Excel is really a very useful tools that gonna help me out a lot on my daily work.

All my dear friends out there who knows me well enough should know this, I feel it a rather “paisae” to share this issue here, but still I wanna blog it down because I don’t want to miss out any beautiful memories in my life journey.

In my 24years of life (going to 25years soon), I had not taken a plane ride before, sound ridiculous, but it is true. Or should I say is not exactly true, I should phrase it this way, in my 24 years of life, since I have memories of my own till now, I cannot recall of taking plane before.

I put it this way because my mum told me that I did take a plane once, when I’m very young, but I cannot recall a single thing, maybe is just too young to remember. So basically, I can say I had never taken a plane before since I cannot recall any of it.

Okay, that not the main point of the issue, what make me happy is dear gonna bring me to take a plane soon, real soon!!! I tell you, after dear break this news to me yesterday, I was overjoyed, super excited, no words to describe my feeling at the very moment.

Last year I thought I got a chance to go France with dear, but due to some of arrangement on his work issue, the trip was cancelled. When I know it had been cancelled, I can say the feeling is like you fly to the highest point, than you fall hard & pain right to the bottom again.

I did not share my feeling with anyone before on this, because no one is to be blame on this “painfully fall”, except myself. At the very start, dear just wanna share with me that there might be this plan going on, but, he specific very clearly to me, “Nothing is confirm yet”. Is me, myself, I put such a high hope that I’m going to fly; I’m going to fly to France.

That always the case, the more you expect something, when it don’t turn out your way, the greater the disappointment you gonna receive.

A few weeks back, dear told me he going to KL for his business trip again. The very first question I pop to him is,
“Will you be going alone or with your colleague?”

I hoping that he is going alone so I got chance to tag along & got a chance to take plane, but he told me that his dad had arrange his colleague to go with him. Okay, my hope is gone at the moment, I told myself it time to stop dreaming, don’t think too much of having a chance to take a plane & accompany dear to his business trip, I don’t want to have the same feeling like last year again.

Yesterday during my lunch break, dear called me, he ask me,
“你要不要坐飞机?”

I cannot catch what he says as the surround noises are rather loud so I answer,
“Huh?!? 看飞机? 驾飞机?你在讲什么啊?!?听不懂”

看飞机 and 驾飞机 come to my mind because I recall seeing the advertisement on the Air show recently, I still thought dear wanna bring me to the Air show. Then dear repeat what he say to me again, loud & clear this time,
“你要不要坐飞机吗?”

I was shock & mad happy at the moment, no second thought, I just answer a YES & dear told me to take 3days of leaves next week, Wednesday to Friday. I was like WOW, so soon, but of course the sooner the better, I love it. Can hardly concentration on the rest of my lesson, my mind is all about next week trip.

Most people “buay tanhan” me, they say that I’m totally like a small kid when I know I going to fly, the excitement, the happiness. Although it just KL, a short 45minutes plane ride, I already feel super contented. What make me more happy is dear will be there with me, by my side, to share my joy of my plane ride for the very first time in my life with me.

Okay, I know a lot of people will think that budget airline is super cheap & affordable now for everyone, what holding me back, waits till this age than experience my first plane ride.

Let me explain my points to the rest. When I’m young, my family financial is really bad, we will be really happy if we have enough money to spend. Seeing my mum working 2 odd jobs to support us, how I bear to bug on my mum telling her I want to take a plane & go holiday. I will be very happy if we got a little extra more to spent, even like going to Malaysia for a short trip I will be contented.

Till I start to grow older, maybe at my teenage age, everything in my mind is money, money & more money. I will work so hard, work long hours just to support myself, earn my own allowance. Both study & work already worn me out, I dare not think too far.

After my “O” level, I did not continue to pursuit my study; I start to work full time in Haagen Dazs, from a normal service crew, I work my way up to an outlet in-charge. F&B job is like a no day & night job, we are different for those white collar, when they enjoy their off & holidays, we are working so hard, but when they are working, that is the non-busy time that we are allow to take off & rest.

We can hardly have time clear our annual leave; we work with situations, if any unexpected stuff happened, we needs to cancel our leave & go back to work. So we can hardly plan any holiday with any friends in advance as we cannot, or should say dare not take long break from work, after all, we are fully responsible for the outlet we in-charge of.

Shift job are rather tiring, so we need lot of replenishment of beauty sleep on our leaves & off, too tired to travel around for holiday. So basically, if I wanna plan for a short getaway, I will chose places near by like Bintan all this, relax & near.

Now, I’m working as an OL for the past one year, I got lots of chances to go holiday with my friends & colleagues (by plane some more). But, I got my main concern, & it might sound a like stupid, I can’t bear to leave my dear alone in Singapore (as if sound so 伟大).

Partly is like that, but should I say I’m more like “super glued” to my dear (this is what Geraldine feedback after we went to Genting together lately, she say I stick so closely to dear no matter where we go), I feel uncomfortable without him around me. (This happened ever since I have him by my side, for the past 3years). I hate to have this thinking, but I will feel so bad if I go enjoy myself (even other offer to pay for my air ticket, very tempting right?), when I’m leaving dear all by himself here in Singapore

Lastly, the most important one, like what I mention above, I want dear to be by my side with me, to experience with me my very first flight trip. He play an important role in my life, I want him to leave lot of “footsteps” in my wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment