Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

. . . CrAvE . . .

Today is my last working day of the week; I can’t wait for this day to end real soon.


I will be going on course from tomorrow till next Tuesday, only will be back to office on next Wednesday, damn shiok.

I love going to different courses, as I cannot afford my Bachelor course now, I can only take up more short courses to upgrade myself. I don’t wish to stop at this level, I want to go further.

I been looking for new courses now which is relevant to my work, have not found anymore yet. Crave for more knowledge, but, just pray hard that I don’t doze off in my class tomorrow.

Got this stupid habit, once lecturer open their mouth & talk, I will become very dreamy & doze off easily, bad habit since young, hope that I can overcome it real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment