Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Shana Darling~

28 December 09

We had an advance birthday celebration for Shana, initial plan was to treat her for lunch, just the 4 of us (Me, Shana, Eve, Momo – MissyM is covering for recap, not able to join us).

Since the rest gonna treat Shana for lunch as well, send out an email just 15minutes before lunch, invite the rest of the colleagues to join us for lunch too.

Had our lunch at Secret Recipe in Vivo; cool deal, 1 for 1 main course with payment with Diner credit card. But the service there were rather bad, pissed us a little while ordering, pass down the wrong information.

No bosses for the day so we took our own sweet time to eat our lunch. Finish lunch at around 2plus, when for a little shopping before going back to office.

~Shana & her birthday cake~

Had a little surprise for Shana, we order some roses for her on top of the pressie that had already given to her, hope she will like the little surprise.

~Roses for Shana~



~The Birthday Card~



~Eva * Shana * Lynnie~



~MissyM * Eva * Shana * Lynnie~



~Shana * Jess * Eve * Lynn~


Dear came over to pick me up after work, we head over to Tiong Bahru for our dinner. After dinner, had a puff & dear head over to his lesson & I head over to my Medicare & pedicure session.

Had a try of some loud colour this time, my nails is painted with purple-ish blue colour now, I love the colour. I spend 200bucks to sign up for a new package since I have extra cash this month.

~I like to use Dino fur as background~



~I love this new colour~


After the pedi & medi session I went to Chamelon to buy some accessories for Tracy’s wedding. Bought a total of 3 hair band, 1 ear rings, I bangle & 1 necklace, all these cost me around 50bucks.


29 December 2009

Today is our dearest Shana birthday, wish her all the best in everything she do & may she find her Mr. Right real soon.

Had an early lunch today again, one thing good when the bosses are not around, machiam no “government” like that.

We went shopping again, we went to Giant, finally I got my doggie mug, it so cute, gonna use this mug in the office. The plush toy looks so much like Dino, gonna put it on my desk so I will not miss Dino at work.

~16 stickers~



~Finally is mine~



~Thanks Loh, Louis, Catherine, Sharon & dear's mum for all the stickers~



~The doggie so cute right, I put it on the handphone holder that Steve gave me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last but not least, once again I want to wish Shana HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Stay happy always!!

All the best in whatever you do!!

*Muack*Muack*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment