Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Catherine & Lawrence Big Day

I was on leave again today, I was mad tired still after so many hours of sleep.

Need to start preparing my dearest sista big day, so on Friday itself, I took a day of leave, I went to Tampines for some pedi & medi. Intially plan was to head to "Lady Fingers" to get my nails paint, I was rather surprise that the appointment is fully book in a weekdays afternoon.

No choice, I just drop in any shop which have slot for me to get my nails done. I walk in to "Nails Vogue" in Century Square, I swear that is going to be the first visit there, & my last too. My nails was horribly done, what make me most angry is I ask them to trim my nails & they cut my nail to damn f***ing short.


~They cut my nails till so short~



~I don't like the nail art too~
I went to Popular Bookstore for a walk, saw lots of nice greeting cards. I bought a nice wedding card for Cat & Ze, it not only a wedding card, it also act as an ang bao, damn cool right, I'm surprise people can come out with this type of special idea.


~A card & a angpao at the same time~

Went to East Point for a cup of coffee at Starbuck while waiting for the rest of them to reach, I had Peppermint Mocha Frap, the taste of the coffee remind me of the study days in Kaplan, I always have this drink when I'm studying there.

Finally around late evening time dear, Jimmy & Rong gui reached, went to Pet Safaria to buy Dino & Aunty Nancy stuff. I bought lot of toys & treats  for Dino, & not forgetting his dog food.

In order to help Jimmy get his Pet Lovers member card, I made the payment by HSBC card & apply another member card for him. So angry, my spending for the day, points all went to Jimmy's card.

We head to Sakae Sushi for our late dinner, I had lot of unagi stuff, simpily love unagi. Finish our dinner & it time to head home since we have no where to go.

Saturday, suppose to be a busy day to prepare for Cat's big day the day after, luckily Cat is around, she accompany mum to do most of the time so I got free time to go out.

Nothing much for the day, meet up with dear, had dinner at his house & dear send me home real early as I need to wake up 4am next day. But when I reach home, I still got stuff to do, need to prepare the stuff to sabo the groom next day.





~Key inside the capsicum~


~This is all saw up by Lina~



On Sunday itself, I wake up at 4am. I was so sleepy, been so long since I wake up so early. Had my shower& make-up, most relatives reaches around 6am, & so the brothers gang.




~My mum, Cat & Ah Ma~


~Cat with both parents~



~Here come the groom & the brothers gang~

Games started, nearly die of laughing through out the session. Lots of funny things happen, surprisingly the brothers was rather sporting when come to playing the games, the whole session ends around 7am, finally the groom manage to have the hand of the bride.


~Isn't the underwear look good on Ah Ze?!?!~


~It so gross, but is our idea =) ~


~Guess which panties belong to the bride~


~Sistas guarding the main door~


~The Broz are really stingy lor, discussing how much ang pao they wanna give us~


~Ah Ze kneeling outside the room door asking for Cat to marry her~


~The groom kissing the bride~

After the whole torturing session, we head over to Ah Ze's parents house, then to their own house, & back to mum's house again. Seriously I don't know why the whole process is necessary & I find it rather troublesome, but it a traditional custom thingy that cannot be avoid. I guess I will find a way to avoid for my wedding next time, it so tiring.


~The bears on the wedding car~


~At Cat's house after she change to her Tea dress~


~Cat heading off back to hotel~

Had a rest at hotel before their wedding lunch start, ir really a very tiring day for me, I'm like Cat personnal assistance, follow her whenever she go. Finally I can have a rest when the wedding lunch start.

Dear was caught in the traffic jam on his way to Trader Hotel, luckily he still able to make it on time, he reach there slightly after the first dish served.

The food wasn't fantastic & the whole session was a little out of hand, the hotel management mess up lots of thing, short-handed is never an excuse in hospitality industry.


~Very nice ang pao box hand-made by Cat~


~Me & Sengie Cam-whoring in the hotel~



~That us with Jolin~


~If your eyes are sharp enough, you can tell that me & my aunt is wearing the same dress of diferent colour. Everything is just coincidence~


~Me & my gorgeous mum, first time in my life I see my mum in dress~


~Sharon ask me "who is this uncle?" For all information, I guess none of you had see him before, or hear me mention before, this uncle is my dad~


~This is one of my relative kid, she is mad cute but seriously I don't know she is whos daughter, just play with her & grap her to take photo with me~


~ Me & Cat at the recep counter~


~Me & Cat Cam whoring while waiting for Ah ze come up to bring her down~


The whole wedding lunch end at 3plus close to 4pm. I went off with dear first, dear was suggesting to catch a movie, but I was too tired for that, went back to dear's house & I dozed off shortly.

Wake up at 7plus when dear's dad is home with dinner. Dear's dad bought a feast, back so many foods. We had chilli crab with delifrance french loaf, BBQ wings, sweet & sour pork, wu xiang & veggie.

Dear always say that when I go over their place for dinner over the weekend, he will have a feast to eat, his dad will buy lots of good food back, feel so paisae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a like to share a little about Cat & Ze love story, I'm not going into details just a summary.

They had been dating for 9years before they walk together on the red carpet under the witness of all relatives & friends declining both of them husband & wife.

Both of them start dating back in the secondary school days, when Ah ze is 16years old & Cat is 18years old. During the teenager time, no one look good in their relationship but they prove us wrong.

Ah Ze change with time, from a "ah beng" to a promising man that Cat can relay on. Not only a good husband to Cat, to my mum she feel as if she gain another good son. Frankly speaking, he is quite a good Jie Fu to me too, if I need any help from him, he will do his best to help me.

Finally after 9years of Love Marathon, they have step into the other stage of their life.

Ah Ze made a sweet speech to my mum on the lunch, his speech really touch everyone, he say,

"Ah ma, you don't have to worry. I said it before already. For 9 years, 19 years, 29 years, 39 years, 49 years, 59 years, I'll love her and treat her well"

May I wish the couple have a Blissful Marriage Life ahead & Loving always

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~Look at my dear unwilling face~

No comments:

Post a Comment