Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recall Back

14th December 2009

Lot of activities in queue waiting for me, gonna be a busy week for me, this gonna be a long entries even though it only the 4th day of the week now.

Monday morning, my supervisor shows me an email that my boss drops to him. My boss told him that he notice that I’m on Skype most of the time, he is not sure if I’m doing job related stuff or just purely personal chatting.

Well, I admit that I’m not using Skype for my work, is just purely chatting with other. My supervisor did not tell me off, he just told me to minimize my Skype window when my boss is around.

That one thing bad when you sit just next to your boss, but no worry, cos my boss is always at India most of the time.

I was feeling super hungry at around 11.30am. I cannot believe I finish the whole plate of “chai fan” during lunch, every time I will left a bit never finish all even I already told the aunty less rice for me.

Okay, today is on 14th of the month, I’m done with all my report & I’m super free now. Please give me more jobs to keep me going, I going to be super “nua” if I continue like that.

So looking forward to knock off at 6pm & meet up with my Raffles peepz for gathering. Uncle YM is coming to pick us up, wondering where we are going later, program is not fixed yet. I gonna take lots of photos later, if only I can remember.

Head over to Orchard Central after work, meet up with YM there. Okay, I lost my way there again. I’m not a train people, I prefer to take bus, so I took a train together with Eve, after she drop off & I need to change a train. Guess what, I hop into the wrong direction train

Waited for a few train before I can squeeze in the right one, the train was so packed, I hate taking train. After I drop off at Orchard Central another thing happened, after since I graduated from Kaplan I think this is my first visit back to that area again.

I head out from the station as per what I used to do last time, but the way leads me to a mall instead. GOSH, I don’t even know where the hell I am, I keep calling YM, but that idiot never picks up my call. Finally I manage to make my way out of the mall, okay, that stupid mall that I lost my way in is call “313”.

YM finally call me back, he told me that he is still on the way picking up Cecilia at Tampines now, his task is to get the cake & present, but he was held up at work just now & haven’t get any yet, so I did the job for him while waiting.

After YM pick me up, we head over to Kallang Leisure Park for our dinner, if I know that is the venue, I will ask YM to head straight after he pick up Cecilia & I head over there myself, feel so bad make him come all the way to Orchard just to pick me up.

Not into details about the dinner session, if not it gonna be a never ending story. The guys ordered the food like machiam don’t need to pay money like that, 8 of us eating a 满韩 feast like that, so many foods, just by looking at it is so turn off.

~Look at our foods~

It show time after dinner, I don’t know since when the trend started, but I admit I had miss out a lot of gathering, they like to play prank on the birthday boy/girl. They gonna be dress like. . . . Hard to describe, but this time Jo is being dress like a 大耳朵台妹.

~Big ear Jo~


~Ah Lian~

Jo tears when she saw her actually present, 16GB I-Pod Nano from the 7 of us. Okay, that really shocks us, silent for all at the very moment & kind of speech-less & don’t know how to react to her reaction.

~She is so touch till she cried~


~Our Group Photo~


~Me & Jo~

15th December 2009

 
When the cat is not around, the mouse comes out to play. Went for early lunch with Eve, but not exactly lunch, I accompany Eve to go Outram to get something. Actually planning to get dear a belt at the same time, but he jus call me before my lunch saying that his mum is getting that for him.


In the end Eve did not buy the thing she wants & we head over to hunt for food instead. Craving for “char ye dan” again, but all the eggs there are selling with the shell, decide not to buy then afraid that I will create a mess.

I got a curry fish balls & cheese sausage, I love the curry fish balls, it SUPER nice!! My very first time eating that, wanted to try that for very long after watching all those Hongkong serial show. Very spicy, after I finish the fish balls, I even bottom up the curry gravy.


I so wanted to go back & get more curry fish balls.

After work, Me & Mo head out to Suntec to meet up with Yong & Thiru. It was raining at that time, we are a little held up, our office is like much nearer to Suntec yet we reach after the guys cos we hop onto the wrong bus.

Went to Sizzle for our dinner, the reason for this outing at Sizzle I can say is organize specially for me, cos I had never tried the food there before & they all told me is a must to try at least once.


Seriously I was very disappointed with the food there. I had a Teriyaki Mushroom Cheese Steak, but when the food is place in front of me, I was like so shock, the potion was so small. My steak is like just ¼ size of Mo’s pork chop.

~My steak, Soooooo small~

But one thing good about Sizzle meal course come with free flow of salad bar, soup & sundae, damn cool right?!? But I hate green stuffs; luckily their salad bar got many other choices than veggie. Got my favorite clam chowder too, sad thing is when I going for the 2nd serving they change it to another soup.

~1st Serving~


~Follow by the 2nd one~


~Dessert~
Stay after 9plus & we went shopping, Mo wants to get some present for her family members. We head to Addias, my favorite brand, in the end I bought myself a small sling bag at 39bucks, Yong pay for us first as UOB got 10% discount.

~My new Sling bag~

Yong look as if is our sugar daddy for the day, for people who don’t know, we just take anything we want then Yong pay, but of cos we did pay him back the money after we step out of the shop.


16 December 2009

 

I had been spending rather a lot of money this few days. Been eating lot good food & buying new unnecessary stuffs that including the Addias bag I bought the day before. It is a wants to me & not a needs.

Lunch time is another shopping time for me again. Me & Eve skip our lunch & head over to CK tangs, Eve need to get some of her facial product while I need to source out some idea what to get for dear’s dad birthday. I was thinking to get him a key poach, but still need to discuss with dear.

After Tangs, we head over to Levi for more shopping spree. I bought a total of 4 tops there, 3 of dear & 1 for me. Initially, I intend to get all the 4 tops for dear, cost get 2 is at a special price, but Eve suggest that I get 1 for myself instead as I like 1 of the top & she think I should pamper myself at time.

Mum just got a new steamboat pot, so she made a feast for 2 during our dinner time. Had steamboat for dinner, damn sinful, so filling.

~Feast Again~

17 December 2009

 
We celebrate one of our colleague birthday, initially plan was just to have a simple meal at KFC, but in the end we head for Sushi Teh instead as per request by the birthday boy.

~My main course~


~Salad to start~


~I don't dare to eat this wit the jelly on top~


~My fav unigi Tofu~

Nice but expensive meal. I don’t know why all of us seem to be in holiday mood since early this week, we went for early lunch, left the office at 11.30am. As no boss is around, went shopping after our lunch, but no grap for the day.

I think I really need to save up now, too many feast & shopping spree.
Meet up with dear for dinner at Kembangan, we had “yeo jia mee sua” & we head for a walk at East Coast park.

I bought a new ice cream from the “Mama tiam” below my house, super nice wor.

~This is how it look like~


~So cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment