Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

D&D 2009 - Mafia Night

Last Friday was our company D&D, Mafia Night for all.

Well, most people have fun that day; drinking & gambling is a must for Mafia theme, before we step into the ballroom, we already have games like gambling, each of us are given some chips to play & we had a drinking competition outside.

There was a very retarded game on the D&D, asking 6 biggest size people on stage to compare their weight. This stupid game really offended a lot of people, why will the event company come out with such brainless game that hurt people pride.

Expected the D&D to end late, but surprisingly it ends slightly before 11pm. Having a hard time to wait for cab in town at that hour, try to calling cab for a couple of time but did not get through the lines.

I call uncle yap to come over to pick me up, so nice of him, he came all the way down from Clementi to pick me up. Not only that, he did not even charge me the additional charges of pick up from town before 12 & he refuse to let me pay him the on call charges.

Seriously I feel real bad; uncle yap is really a very nice person.

Saturday after dear done with his work he came over to pick me up. We had our late lunch at Bedok interchange, dear had been craving for curry fishhead for quite sometime & finally we had that for lunch.

Wanting to catch a movie, but the timing just wasn’t right as we had a dinner date at 6pm later, so went home to watch some movie instead.

Till late evening time, we head over to Toa Payoh to pick up dear’s cousin & his aunty, then we head over to Zion Road to meet up with the rest of the family members. Dear grand uncle came along too, but he needs to rush back to the nursing home at 8pm.

Head back to dear’s house, we left after finish watching the show Bolt, super funny show even it not my first time watching that, I still like the show. Really wondering if Dino gonna stay with me like what Bolt did to Penny when she is in danger, I think I’m really thinking too much le.

Oh ya, dear’s mum, sis & bro just came back from Hongkong a few day back, dear’s mum always will buy me something when she go for holiday. She bought me a very cute Mickey Mouse under garment, it cute, but I doubt I gonna wear that. It comes with a small carrier & a hair band.








Not only the under garment, she also got me a new Agnes B bag.


Ben & Jimmy came over to pick us up under my block; off we go to Le Bar. Maybe we are rather early when we reach, we request to sit at the second level & that level was totally empty, machiam like we had book the place for private event.

~Empty Le Bar~

~Total of 3 bucket for e day~






~Gambling~


~Dear & Ben~

~Jimmy~

~Ben~

~Me & my Dearest~
Slowly the crowd started to come in when we order our third bucket of beer; they are just too loud, we like cannot even hear ourselves; finally we decide to leave the place.

When they get a little tippy is dangerous to sit in their car. Ben’s Evo went over 200km/hr on Singapore road, it F***ing scary. It takes just less than 10minutes to reach my house from Le Bar, scary!!

Sunday, rest day at home, staying at home most of the day only went out in the evening.

We head over to Tampines mall to look for Cat, need her help to punch more holes on dear new belt. Some small incident happen on road that really pissed dear off, dear decide not to go with me, he just drop me off & he wait for me else where.

Had our dinner at Tampines as well, but somewhere far away from the central, just to avoid the heavy traffic.

After dinner, dear bought me to Kallang Leisure Park for movie, before we went to get the movie ticket, dear bought me my long missed “Mango Snow Ice”. Trying many other places, I think the snow ice at Kallang Leisure Park still the best.

~All time fav, Mango Snow Ice~

Watched “Bodyguards & Assassins”, it wasn’t a very fantastic show to me, kind of boring & very predictable.

When to Loyang to bia bia after the movie & head home to rest after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D&D Photos - Mafia Night


~Me before make-up~



~Tattoo artist for the day~



~Helping them to paste their tattoo~



~Machiam like really doing tattoo~



~Hair stylist & make-up artist for the day~





~In the cab on the way to Orchard Hotel~



~My "ex" boss Louis, a good boss~



~My Service Centre Peepz~



~Us wit Yong~



~Guess Yong gonna be the green eyes of other men~



~The usual group short of 2~



~Ladies~






~Sexy Babes~



~SC seem so paisae surrounded by ladies~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some X'mas gift I receive


~"ai xin" muffin from MissyM & candy bag~



~Little note from my Lover MissyM~



~This are from Shana~

No comments:

Post a Comment