Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"The Dog" & "The Cat"

My dear friend out there, anyone of you do your shopping at Giant?!?!

Recently they came out with "The Dog" & "The Cat" mug collection. I swear it super cute & I really love it alot.





There a total of 12 different collection of mug. Okay, Silky Terrier is not one of the selection above, yeh, I agree my dog is not any wonderful or expensive breed of dog, but I love my Dino the most still.

I was planning to collect the stamps & exchange for the "Miniature Schnauzer" mug.

My Dino is not a pure breed dog, there alot of people out there mistaken him as a Schnauzer, his super curly fur make him look like a poodle at time too. A few out of so many people then will tell me that Dino is a Silky.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me at all, I wanna get the "Miniature Schnauzer" mug is because the very first time I look at the dog picture on the mug & it straight away reminds me of Dino.


Currently I only have 3 miserable stamps, my mum don't shop at Giant, so now I can only depends on my colleagues, sis, dear's mum & small aunt for the stamps.

I don't have much time left, the redemption date is till 7 January 2010. Some good souls out there please give me your stamps if you don't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment