Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009

Noel

I was browsing through this booklet of “Noel” this morning; I was amazed by their gifts idea. The gifts was lovely, it gonna do a great help to the lazy guys out there to think of an idea for their beloved one.




There a link to their website, you can have a look, I personally feel that the price are rather reasonable:

www.noelgifts.com

No girls out there can resist the temptation of beautiful flowers, cute little plush toys & lovely chocolates. They combine all these ideas into one prefect gifts for the ladies out there.



Gifts are not only meant for the ladies out there, guys like to be pampered with gifts & shower with love too. No worry, there are a section there specially for them to.



Other than those I mention above, there are also gifts for the newborn, wedding, house-warming etc.

Christmas season is just round the corner; maybe this link can give you some ideas for this special season of giving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today lunch with all my other colleagues at Dragon Gate Restaurant for Dim-sum buffet, sad occasion I can say, cos today is Trudy last day in our company.



I only got to know her when I transfer to Changi at around April, she is a very nice & sweet lady, we use to work together very closely with each other on our work in the past.

I’m glad that I know her; she taught me a lot of things on work. A little sad that she is leaving but deep down in my heart I’m really very happy for her to find a better job offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some super randomz photo we took when we are bored


~Look who hiding there?!? It Big Bird~



~What Mavis trying to do?!?~



~Mavis stuff the Big Bird in my shirt too~



~After this photo, it trigger us to start taking some stupid photos~



~We are not kissing in the public, just e matter of angle~



~Mavis licking Shana's ear?!?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taken on Trudy last day. . . . . . . . . . .



~Trudy & MoMo~



~Me & Trudy~
~I gonna Miss her~

No comments:

Post a Comment