Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stay Home Sunday

It a stay home Sunday for me. Well, it very normal to stay home the for me & dear on Sunday, but the only different is today I'm staying home all by myself without dear.

Yesterday went shopping with dear, first stop after dear came over to pick me up, we head back to his house. Dear want to take a rest after his work, so we went back to watch some DVD. Met dear's sis as well, she was back from France for her short break.

Around late afternoon time, we all head off to our destination Anchor Point. Our motive for this shopping trip was to get a white shirt for dear to attend his friend wedding.

If you guys don't know, let me explain why we travel so far to Anchor Point to shop. The clothes from G2000 at Anchor Point is selling at a very cheap price, but the clothes there are all off season design. If you don't mind off season stuff, it really a good grap.

Due to all the products there is on special offer, it very hard to find the right size & right design of your choice, after trying qute a few, we gave up, as dear really don't like their design there.

It was a really very hot weather yesterday, we walk over to QueenWay Shopping Centre to hunt for our grap. We were rather thirsty at that time, dear head bubble tea for me while I went shopping in the sport shop.

Dear bought me a new pair of Nike track shoes, he promise to get that for me even before our Genting trip. So happy, finally I can throw away my old Addias shoes.



~My New Pair of Nike Shoes~

After we bought the shoes, we head to shop for white top. Finally we found some nice shirt in one of the shop, not only get the white shirt, we also bought another shirt & pant for dear. It a gift from me to dear, gonna get my AWS soon, wanna get something of dear.



~This is the white shirt for dear to attend his friend's wedding~



~I insist to get this shirt for dear, I think he really look good in this~

For the pant, some adjustment need to be done, we can only pick it up any day after Monday, well, my schedule is rather packed next week, guess dear gonna pick it up himself.

We had our dinner at there as well, had curry chicken rice, the food ther was not really excellent, but I think it still acceptable. I'm craving for "char ye dan", dear bought me some before we left.

Dear send me home first before he go out & help his friend to decorate the bridal car.

Set alarm to wake dear up this morning, help him get prepare & send him off. So I'm all alone at home with Dino today.

Dear came back at around noon time after the morning session. I can tell that he is so tiring after the torturing. He was so pissed that one of them back up & he gonna be the MC of the dinner.

But I know that dear have no problem handling that job, he will not had any stage fright.

While dear having his nap, I clean Dino ears & gave him a shower. The new shampoo I bought smell so nice, even after the shower my hand also smell so nice. Not only shampoo, still need to apply conditional for Dino after shampooing.


~My drench Dino~



~My naughty Dino trying to run away while I'm drying him~

Wake dear up around 4plus, help him get prepare & he need to head over to the hotel for rehearsal. Well left with me & Dino at home alone again.

Was thinking what for dinner, dear not around no one buy or bring me out for dinner, I'm so lazy to head out to "dapao" my dinner.

There a price to pay for being lazy & that is S$3.00. Order Mac delivery & it solve my problem. Order the Gilled Teppanyaki burger with Seaweed shaker fries & a hot cup of Cappacino for dinner.



~My Dinner~

Gonna have a real busy week next week, so many programme queueing up. Need to do my X'mas shopping real soon, still didn't have any ideas what to buy in mind yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~Me~



~Dear always ignore me when come to cam-whoring~

No comments:

Post a Comment