Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~Randomz~

Since yesterday, a HEAT topic in the office was on the I-Phone war again, the I-phone war between the 3 teleco.
After Starhub announce that they are going to release the I-phone on Wednesday. Within hours, M1 also release the news that they are going to launch on the same day too.

Not only fighting for the same day to launch, I personally feel that M1 has come out with more attractive plan as compare to both Singtel & Starhub.

There a total of 4 different range of pricing, after you study the range, you will realized the most attractive package go to M1, Singtel is not even close to compare with the other 2 teleco, after its years of monopoly on I-phone, the time has comes to an end.

Singtel of course won’t lose out in the battle of I-Phone, Singtel is expected to respond soon with its own counter-deal.

Detail will be unveiled the next few days as per announce by the vice-president (consumer) of Singtel. Singtel has signaled it would extend its “new revised iFlexi plans” to both new & existing iFlexi customer.

Can you imagine that I-phone was once a phone that most people wants, but not all can get. But after this launch, EVERYONE on the road will be using this phone. I spend 6 DAMN hours queuing for this phone & now EVERYONE ELSE GONNA OWN IT; the feeling was bad I swear, no words can describe.

Well, really hope to hear from Singtel on the news of the revised price soon, maybe that will make me feel a little better, I hope so too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH GOSH!! Unknowingly, I had finished my whole bar of BOOST chocolate on my desk!! F***!!! How many more KG I going to put on this time?

Recently I’m feeling so fat, as if I gonna die of FATNESS soon, I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I really need to go back on my STRICT diet from NOW again.

I was browsing through the net & discussing with Sharon & JJ on the Osim thingy. I wanna get the Ukimono since the very day it launches, the colour was so sweet, but I feel so cheated.

I try to go to the Osim Singapore website, but who knows they link me to the international website instead. I though they are selling it at $268, the first thing come to my mind is “I GONNA GET IT” since I going to get my AWS, I wanna pamper myself a little.

Thank you Sharon for reminding me, the prices are in USD!! After converting to SGD is around $328. *FAINTED* Since that the case I think I rather spend $100 or even less to get a pair of jogging shoes to replace my spoiled one, need to use hard work to see result now. Dino gonna go through the hell training together with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I just received a SMS from Singtel, the message goes this way:

“Your I-Phone plan will be upgraded FREE with 12GB local data & a $30 data cap, with no change in your subscription, from 9 Dec 2009. All this on the Network with the Best Coverage”

Feeling slightly better after this small changes, I’m still expecting that they will give us more talk time, but they never,*DISAPPOINTED*. But I gonna surf the net using my Satio like CRAZY now, can on 24hours I believe also won’t exceed the 12GB usage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Email was flying here & there, but none is related to work. The usual gang is planning for a little Christmas gathering & a gift exchange session on the 23 Dec 09, strictly no chocolates & towel, minimum $15.

Gonna crack my mind to think of a unisex gift again. But I love Christmas season, a season of giving~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That BITCH call my direct line again just now, she can stop wasting her time try calling me, cos I refuse to pick up the phone when I saw her number, be it is my direct line or handphone.

What PISSED me off more is Trudy told me she is back stabbing me again, THINK USING HER ASS not her brain, or maybe she doesn’t have one. Only know how to pin point at other, what a BIMBO.

Say I never teach her this, never teach her that, that time she ASSUME that she knows everything & don’t want to drop down note is NOT MY PROBLEM if she can’t recall.

I had never met such a BITCH before, NO one ever PISSED me of like what she did. She is really the EXTREME one I ever met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~Bought a new brand of shampoo for Dino, super nice smell~

No comments:

Post a Comment