Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Night out with Jo & YM

I'm back home after some dinner & dessert with Jo & YM at Summer Breeze.

So nice of them come all the way to my house to pick me up from Bugis. Came to my house & play with my silly Dino, both of them are surprise by my non-barking dog welcoming them at my door step. Of cos Dino never fail to welcome anyone to my house, he jump happily while they come in.

Dino was curious with stranger & attract by both of their smelly feet, oppp!!! Took quite long for us to decide where to head for dinner, finally we head over to Paris Ris Park "Summer Breeze" for dinner, a nice place to chillz.

Had a long chat with each other, "suaning" is a must without fail, been so long since I had a good laugh like today. Jo never fail to make the people around her laugh till stomach cramp.

Order lot of food, but 2 greedy monsters gave up eating half way & luckily we bought a trash can along, poor YM need to clear the left over for us. The worst thing is we cannot finish our dinner, yet we order more dessert after a little rest & trash can need clear the dessert for us too.

Miss the good old day, never fail to laugh back at those old classic jokes always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~The 2 greedy monster, me & Jo~


~Our Jumbo Platter~


~I insist to order this, Salsa Nacho, I love CHEESE~


~Jo dessert, Oreo Toffee~


~My all time fav, TIRAMISU~


~Can imagine how long we chat, ants attack on the chocolate sauce~

No comments:

Post a Comment