Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~All the Cute stuffs~

During lunch time today, I accompany Mavis to Cheers to get her "Vitamin C". Saw this cute little Sesame Street plush keychain selling at $3.90 with every $5 purchase.



Not only that, at the same time you purchase any Sesame Street product, you are supporting the education of children at home around the world, kill 2 birds with one stone.



Mavis wanted to get the Big Bird one, but it still not available in the shop yet. So I got myself an Elmo, I just simpily love Elmo, it so cute, but I still love Winnie the Pooh most.



I'm eyeing for the BIG Elmo at the Plaza Sing acarde for quite some time. I tired catching it so many times & spending a bomb getting that, but still, I didn't manage to get my Elmo home yet.

Any kind soul out there wanna catch the BIG Elmo for me please?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had my dinner at a Shanghai restaurant near to dear's house this evening. I can say the food there consider rather good & cheap.

Dear had a beef black pepper fried rice (that wan't really fantastic), I had a beef soup (mine is really yummy & the potion is big) & we order a "xiao long bao"(other than the skin is a little thick, it taste better than the one serve in Crystal Jade) to share.



Plus 2 drink we have, total only cost us 14plus, rather worth it I think. Best of all, there is no service charge & GST charges there.

When reach dear home, I was staying in the room, dear bought a shoe box in. Guess what he found inside the shoe box?!? It meow meow sleeping inside the shoe box, she is SUPER cute I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment