Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Looking forward for the Genting Trip.

France?!? I was so looking forward to go of cause, but it never turn out as planned.

 

A little disappointed I guess, actually is a lot of disappointment. But I can blame no one for the disappointment, at the very start dear already told me the trip is not confirm till the day tickets was booked.

 

Well, I will still get my chance to step out of Asia one day; hopefully I won’t need to wait long for the day.

 

Chinese got a saying “No fish have shrimp also good.” This saying always works well on me, as I always believe that “Something is always better than nothing”. I’m an easily contented person.

 

Dear told me he is going to bring me to Genting on 17th April. WooHoo… At least I can escape from this busy city.  

 

Let me recall when is the last time I actually step out of Singapore. Hmm, the very last time was more than 2years ago, I went to Genting too, with dear & Jaryl they all. Wow, that very long ago.

 

Sorry Mavis, I not going to be around on your birthday.

 

This time round we will be driving up to Genting together with his friends. Poor dear gonna to concentrate on the road for 4hours straight in the night.

 

Batok insist going there in dear’s car, cause he say dear’s car got “mushroom” to hug. Dear told him that that my “mushroom” I always hug that in the car, but Batok say he don’t care. After hearing that really make me laugh.

 

He wanna snatch my “mushroom” with me, gonna hide my “mushroom” before he get in the car that day. Can’t imagine him sitting still for 4hours not disturbing anyone.

 

Looking forward for the Genting Trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment