Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 30, 2009

Body Aching

Monday morning, again, and I’m back to office after my MC & leave.

 

I was on leave on Friday. So practically I only work on Monday & Thursday last week.

 

Meet up with Junjia & Alicia to have lunch at “OK Shabu Shabu” at Katong. Too bad Sharon not able to join us.

 

I step out early to have my I/C size photo taken for the new work pass at Siglap. Junjia took a cab to pick me up, follow by Alicia. Been so long since I last saw Alicia.

 

It was a nice cozy place. Maybe is due to it is weekday lunch time. The place is not crowded at all. The foods was good, especially the gravy, but I was rather disappointed as the seafood didn’t turn out fresh.

 

We sit there till the people sort of “chase” us away as their lunch time only till 3pm. Dear came & pick me up after my lunch.

 

Head to pick dear’s mum at the office & went to Parkway Parade together. Need to buy Jon & Baby food, so I bought some dog treat to reward my Dino too.

 

Saturday woke up as early as normal working day. After prepare took a cab down to Bukit Batok Service Lab need to reach by 8.30am. Verifying the inventory & help out to pack the stuff before it send to CRC at Changi.

 

After Bukit Batok we head down to Changi, had our lunch & start to unpack the stuff. Super tiring, finish at around 7pm.

 

Poor dear was starving as he is waiting for me to have dinner together. We went to Upper Thomson for Prata at Prata Place”. Once we reach we thought the place blackout as the light was off & only candles, then we realized it is the Earth Hour.

 

Had “Candle Light Prata Dinner”, romantic wor. Whahahha!!! Can’t even see what we are eating.

 

I can feel my body aching after all the packing & unpacking on Saturday. After I left Haagen Dazs no more carrying of heavy stuff anymore, now a bit only my body is aching. Getting old & useless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment