Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Old Days at Haagen Dazs

Yesterday was a “Girlz Night Out” with my usual gang from the Haagen Dazs. Been so long since we last meet up with full attendance.

 

It was kind of a last minute gathering I guess. Was chatting with Eileen on MSN back last Thursday, I was saying that we haven’t meet up for quite sometime, why not let arrange a dinner together. Well, the baton was passed to me and I tried my best to fixed a date that majority can turn up.

 

To my surprise, my first organizing turns out to be a successful one, full attendance! Everyone seems to have a big change.

 

For me, of course I put on lot of weight. Cat, maybe I still get to see her once a week, so she doesn’t look much different to me. Ah Yi, she is like me, put on lot of weight. Ting, after she join SQ she learn to groom herself, she become more pretty. Elaine, cut away her long hair & Eileen is a typical mother now. Ellyson 17months old now, started walking herself.

 

Had our dinner at Sakae Sushi. It always troublesome to bring a little one to have dinner together. Noisy and messy.

 

After our dinner, we went to Haagen Dazs at Vivo to look for Ace. Happen that Richard & Andrew was there to fix their DC. Nice catching up with each other, of course, we miss those days we work together.

 

Time flies when we look back, send most of my teens period there, work there since 16years old till last year finally I left the place. 7 years of my youth, but of course the time I spend there is never wasted, I grow up with the company & people there.

 

To so many different outlets in my past 7 years, of course there is a different “usual gang” to different outlet. Let me recapped the entire outlet I been to.

 

Springvale: Jinfeng, Tracy, Junjia, Alicia etc

Esplanade: Eileen, Elaine, Ting, Ah Yi etc

Raffles City: NQMM, Cecilia, Wanlin etc

Tembeling: Birdz, Cheryl, Yuen Ze etc

 

Other then this 4 outlet I guess most of the shop I never stay long enough to have my “usual gang”.

 

I miss those good old days.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment