Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grooming Session

This morning I wake up rather early to wake my dear up for work. Of course I’m not able to get back to sleep after that cause Dino keep me busy.

Play with Dino & have some catch up with mum, had shower & get ready to bring Dino out for his first grooming session.

Reach the shop at around 1145am, hand Dino over to the groomer & head to Katong Mall for coffee. As usual, Sharon was never early. Me & Junjia finish our coffee & received a call from Sharon that she has just board on the cab.

Cross the road & quene up at Aston. Junjia & I were planning to eat there for quite some time but we never have time, finally we can try the food there.

The shop opens at 1230pm, but by the time of 1pm the quene was already super long. The food there was good & cheap, but I can’t stand the environment, full of house-flies, it was damn irritating.

After our lunch, head back to pick up Dino. OMG!!! Dino look so small in size without his fur coat. Big head & small body, damn funny looking. Dino looks like an alien to me now.

Head to Haagen Dazs for dessert. Junjia & Sharon was so busy keeping Dino busy. Sharon took lot of photo for Dino.

When we are about to leave about 3plus, it was raining super heavy. No choice but call dear come & pick us up, must trouble dear again.

 Grooming in progress

Me & my baby

Sharon & Dino

Junjia running with Dino. Look at Dino's ears

Dino begging for food

No comments:

Post a Comment