Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2009

Fritzl the BEAST

1977

Fritzl begins sexually abusing his 11-yesr-old daughter, Elisabeth.

19-Aug-84

Fritzl lures Elisabeth, now 18 years old, into the basement & imprisons her.

Nov-86

Elisabeth has a miscarriage in the 10th week of pregnancy

1989

The first child, Kerstin, is born, and lives in the cellar untill 2008

1990

Stefan is born. He, too, stays in the cellar until 2008

1992

Lisa is born. In May 1993, when she is nine months old, she discovered outside the family home in a cardboard box,allegedly left there by Elisabeth, along with a note asking the child to be cared for.

Feb-94

The Fourth child, Monika, is born.

Dec-94

Ten-month-old Monika is found in a stroller outside the entrance of the house. Shortly afterwards, a phone call is made to Rosemarie, apparently, from Elisabeth. The calleraske Rosemarie to take care of the child. However, it is assumed that Fritzl was able to use a recording of Elisabeth's voice to make the call. Rosemarie reported the incident to the police, expressing her astonishment that Elisabeth knew of their new & unlisted phone number.

May-96

Elisabeth gives birth to twin boys. One dies after three days & Fritzl is alleged to have removed his body from the cellar & cremated it. The surviving twin, Alexandar, is taken upstairs when he is 15 months old. He is "discovered" in circumstances similar to those of his two sisters.

Dec-02

Felix is born. According to a statement by Fritzl, he kept Felix in the cellar, together with Elisabeth & her two eldest children, because his wife was not able to look after another child.

19-Apr-08

Fritzl arranges for the critically ill 19-year-old Kerstin to be taken to a local hospital.

26-Apr-08

During the evening, Fritzl released Elisabeth from the cellar along with her sons Stefan & Felix, bringing them upstairs, informing his wife that Elisabeth had decided to come home after a 24-year absence. Later that evening, after an anonymous tipoff during a visit to the hospital, Fritzl & Elisabeth are taken into police custody where she reveals her decades-long imprisonment during questioning.

16-Mar-09

Trial commences in St. Polten, Austria

18-Mar-09

Fritzl changes his plea to guilty on all charges.

19-Mar-09

Fritzl is sentenced to life imprisonment

 

According to these statements, Fritzl said that he "always knew during the whole 24 years that what I was doing was not right, that I must have been crazy to do such a thing", yet "it became a normal occurrence to lead a second life in the basement of my house".

 

"I am not the beast the media make me to be". Regarding his treatment of Elisabeth and her children in the cellar, he explained that he brought flowers for Elisabeth and books and toys for the children into the "bunker", as he called it, and often watched videos with the children and ate meals with Elisabeth and the children.

 

Reflecting on his childhood, Fritzl initially described his mother as “the best woman in the world” and “as strict as it was necessary”. Later he expressed a negative opinion of his mother and claimed that "she used to beat me, hit me until I was lying in a pool of blood on the floor. It left me feeling totally humiliated and weak. My mother was a servant and she used to work hard all her life, I never had a kiss from her, I was never cuddled although I wanted it - I wanted that she would be good to me." He later also admitted that he had locked his mother in her room without sunlight.

 

He admits that he planned to lock his daughter up during his prison stint for the earlier rape conviction so that he could contain and express his "evil side". He said, "I was born to rape, and I held myself back for a relatively long time. I could have behaved a lot worse than locking up my daughter".The forensic psychiatrist diagnosed Fritzl as having severe combined personality disorder and a sexual disorder and recommended that Fritzl receive psychiatric care for the rest of his life.

 

After reading this articial, seriously it makes my blood boil. Can you believe that this man, i guess BEAST suit him more, actually rape his daughter over 3000 times & imprisoned her for 24years.

 

After committed all this INHUMAN ACT, he actually still can say "I was born to rape, and I held myself back for a relatively long time. I could have behaved a lot worse than locking up my daughter"

 

Fuck all his nonsense and the hell door is opened for him. Can you imagine after all this INHUMAN thing that he did, he is ONLY sentenance to LIFE TIME IMPRISONMENT!!!! He deserved much more than life-time imprisonment & even death cannot clear all those FUCKING SINS that he had done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment