Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back from MC

Back from MC for 2 days.

 

Monday itself I wasn’t feeling very good. I was sneezing away during the night and my neck was aching.

 

Tuesday came to office, the sneezing continued. I can hardly turn my turn my neck, every time when I do that, i can feel a short, sharp pain. So I decide to head to see a doctor.

 

Well, everyone in the office is falling sick and they had passed the flu virus to me. As for my neck, I had a sprain on it.

 

Had my neck sprain remind me of the time dear went Aust. I spain my neck too, I swear that time was much much worst compare to now.

 

Got 2 days MC. After the medication, I feel so sleeping. Sleep most of my time at home.

 

Back to work today. Thanks EVIL MISSY M for laughing at me cause I can hardly turn my neck still, I will turn my head with super slow motion and look like as if I was staring at her with the corner of my eye.

 

Yah, I know I look funny. MISSY M, watch out for KARMA wor!!!

1 comment: