Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2009

Dino's Sick Sick

Last Saturday, I wake up super early in the morning at 7plus just to clean up Dino. Feed Dino & bring him down for a morning stroll.

 

Brought Dino home & I was “shot” by the firing machine gun again. Finally reach my limit and I put a stop to the nagging and make my stand clear. Hopefully that will be the last time she gonna bring out the conversation again.

 

Play with Dino, suddenly he run into my room & start to poo poo on my weighting scale. OMG!!! Dino poo blood!!!

 

Bring Dino to the Vet, supposing is for this third injection, turn out is to see doctor. Poor Dino, like master like dog, he got a weak stomach. Some kind of strange name bacteria was found in his stomach.

 

Got to bring Dino back to the Vet on next Saturday.

 

After our Vet visit, took a cab to Pet Movers, got a meeting with the trainer there on how I should train Dino.

 

I was so angry that the cabby actually lost the way there. Make a big round, so “nice” of him saying that will minus off a few bucks for him. But I’m not a fool too; I don’t need to spend $15 plus to reach Pasir Ris from Bedok. Just forget it, I don’t wish to quarrel with anyone that day.

 

Very nice of Christopher, the trainer of Pet Movers, for sharing the information of training my Dino. Now I understand more about Dino reaction, his behaviors & what Dino needs. It very informative for me, and most important, there is no charges to this.

 

Till dear finish his lesson he came & pick me up. I’m having a hard time to coax Dino to eat his medicine. Finally manage to “stuff” it into his mouth.

 

Sunday was a raining super heavy for the whole day. Luckily I woke up early when the sun is still “available”, wash dear’s top for him. His top really stinks; smell of vomit, got stains while he carries or should I say drag his friend home from the pub.

 

Now I know 2 things that Dino afraid of. He is scare of thunder; he was making lot of noise & barking away when he hears the roaring of the thunder. And he is scare of my dear too. Dear was so fierce to him that when he was barking away, once he saw dear walking toward him, he will keep very quiet & lay down.

 

Finally, Dino learns to poo & pee on the newspaper. And of course I’m glad that mum stops nagging and love Dino the way I do.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Standard that doggies are afraid of thunders. They are like weather forecast, they can tell when the rain is coming
    Like my coco she can tell when it's gonna rain too.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!? That amazing!! I don't know that lor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, when they start to bark a lil, then wanna go very near to u
    means it's either they wanna sayang or it's gonna rain

    ReplyDelete