Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainbow.. beautiful but will not last

Since the day Dino came into my life. I was so happy, although taking care of Dino is a very tiring thing, but I know there is something there for me to look forward when I go home.

 

For Dino seek, I tried to swallow down whatever nasty words came out from my mum mouth to avoid any unnecessary quarrel with her, but I know I can’t avoid all this as I will bump into her way on her off.

 

As I expected, time was hard to pass yesterday. Everything was fine till Dino pee in the living room. I tried to control my cool, not to speak a word when she start saying nasty thing, treat her words is like firing machine gun. With my temper, I will blow my top at any time, but I bear with it for Dino seek.

 

She is not happy still, not happy that I’m keeping quiet when she scold, she to me,

 

“You not happy also don’t need to keep quiet & give me this face de.”

 

She was the one who actually agree to let me keep a dog before I bought Dino home, but now, she is the one who make a big fuss about Dino. Is not that I won’t clear the mess that Dino make, is just that I’m not at home. I never ask her to do it for me, she can simply leave Dino there for me to clear up and I’m totally cool with that.

 

She says that I know nothing, never think of other before I act. All I know is inconvenience and giving trouble to the people around me. She even ask me to send away Dino, how much we pay to buy Dino, she will pay us back the money jus to send Dino away.

 

Do you all know how sad I feel when this type of words came out from your own mother’s mouth? I try to hold back my tears when I told dear about this incident, till dear ask if I want to send Dino to SPCA my tears fall.

 

I don’t want to send Dino away, I love Dino. I want to watch Dino grow up with me.

 

Dear was suggesting bring Dino to his house instead, of course this is a better suggestion compare to send Dino away to a place I don’t know. Serious I’m just afraid like what my mum say to me, by bring Dino to dear’s house just prove that she is right, causing inconvenience to other. Dino is too young to understand anything; he will be creating a mess in dear’s house too.

 

I am still thinking of a solution which is best for everyone. Every time I was thinking to send Dino away, I will just cry. I want to move out of that place, I want to get a house of my own real soon. I had enough of all this nonsense now; I don’t know how long more I can take all this, mental stress.

 

Having Dino is like the rainbow I saw in the sky yesterday evening. It just came out from no where and light up my day. But the beauty of it and the happiness it bring to me is just like a blink of eyes. It will just disappear after a short period of time.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Heyheyhey. Dont take it so bad, it was quite difficult for me at the start as well, my mum just go on and on and on like a machine gun as well, bt after a while it'll die off, though she still nags now, but she grew to love my Coco. =) Dont take it to heart girl.. Chill =)

    ReplyDelete