Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Day~

Today my “tail” was stepped by 2 Bitches early in the morning. A fat and a skinny one. Spoil my day; no wonder my day wasn’t so smooth after all.

 

Was trying to tally up my LFP stock in the engineer’s room for this coming stock take, and here come the fat Bitch making a fuss in the room, creating lot of noise pollution.

 

Wanted to head back to my desk to get some information from my lappy and the Bitch was blocking the door. Manage to squeeze through a small “hole” behind her and pull open the door.

 

Don’t know why she got so “SCARED” by the door opening sound and elbow me hard on my back and she yelled.

 

“Wahlau!! Open the door don’t need to say wan ah??? Wait bang me how???”

 

I got so pissed hearing that and answer back.

 

“Did I knock on you?? Never right??”

 

Look at her in my pissed attitude and walk away. She elbow me never say sorry and yet she dare to blame me. She should know her SIZE and shouldn’t block the walk way. So angry.

 

After the Fat Bitch left and here comes the Skinny Bitch. I don’t know if I had offended her in anyway but stop spreading stuff in the office.

 

My boss come over to me and asks me why there a shortage of LOT of stock I never inform him and is the Skinny Bitch that told him.

 

Explained to my boss. Firstly, there isn’t a lot of shortage. Secondly, I had never spoken a word to her on my stock count; she will be the last person I will turn to if I had problem at my work.

 

Is just that she asks me for a Damper last week and I could not find my Damper this don’t give her the right to spread to the whole office that the stock I in charge of is in a mess. Even my boss never doubts my ability of work, what position is she in to spread rumors of me doubting my ability?

 

I was so pissed.

 

Went for a department meeting from 11am to 12noon, lot of news for us. A new re-structure going on and the news really shock us. Guess we are going to have a hard time after April 09.

 

Had a fun time at lunch today. Before the CNY coming to an end, meet up with the “gang” and had our very own “Lo Hei” session. Had 鱼生 and maggi mee for lunch.

All the blessing good word that we need to say when we doing the “Loi Hei” had becomes the wishes that we had for this coming 2009.

 

Had so many “Lo Hei” session for this CNY season. Just simply hope that I will have a smooth year ahead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment