Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My First Dog

Yesterday afternoon, receive a call from Sharon asking me to go over her place to look at some stuff. So sweet of Sharon, JunJia & Merlinda. They bought me my advance birthday present, a lady-like bag.

 

A pink bag from Victoria Secret. Catch up with her awhile till dear come and pick me up after his lesson.

 

Dear bought me to Pasir Ris Farmway to look for a doggie. Firstly we went to Ericsson Pet Farm, OMG, the puppies there was so expensive, but they are really cute.

 

Head to many different Pet Farm and lastly we went to Pet Mover. The puppies they selling there was at a much reasonable price.

 

I bought a Silky Terrier. He is 3months old now, his birthday fall on 5th November 2008, and I name him Dino. Bought him back home around 8plus yesterday.

 

He is a timid one. I was so afraid went I bought him home yesterday. He was so quiet and don’t move much, but once we reach home, he is activity again.

 

So cute, he follows where ever u go.

 

不舍得 to let him stay alone at home for the first day, but still leave him at home and head out with dear to meet Ben for a drink as Ben’s car don’t allow any dog to be in.

 

Don’t know what wrong with Ben that day, before we even start drinking, he nearly got us into accident twice, scary right?? So dear do the driving instead. Dear is having so much fun driving his Evo9, he says he can really feel the power when he drive.

 

Head to Siglap for their Erlinger beer, Ben seems to like that. I tried some too, it really very smooth taste for beer compare to other, but I hate beer still. YUCK!!

 

Head home at around 12.30am. When I got home, my silly Dino had escape out from my toilet, I did not really put the metal gate tight enough. He sleeps on the carpet for my toilet.

 

One headache about him is he poo poo a lot. I even wake up around 5am just to clear his poo poo and wash him up as he is still not paper train.

 

He is an attention seeker. He will make a lot of noise if u ignores him. He like you to hug him a lot. When you hug him, he is like a soft-toy, he will just fall asleep in your lap.

 

He is really giving me a great headache just to clean up his poo poo. I must keep my toilet door closed always, he like to run in to the toilet to play water.

 

What a naughty pup I got. Thank you my dear for bring Dino to my life.

3 comments:

  1. wa.. really envy.. can we bring the dog out one day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know u are going france in april, can u lend me for a few days? will u be holding bd party for doggie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, find one day i bring him out to let u see. but i must carry him lor, if u leash him he will refuse to walk.

    u wan me to lend u my pup?!? i'm sure you will bully him wan lor. His birthday is on 5th Nov leh. i bought from the pet mover, xue hui is working there lor.

    ReplyDelete