Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Department "Lo Hei"

Today we have lot of event going on in the office.

Early morning is the Lion Dance,

This is the "珍字" that they give,

and of course the "财"

Both of us was both in the "" year!!!

The "Lion" went round the office to "pluck" all the ang pao that we hang on the ceiling.

I was scared by the "Lion",

it suddenly run over to charge me.

my collegues say i'm going to "HUAT" for the year.

Look, the "Lion" is getting the ang pao I hang above my desk,

they say it will bring you good luck for the rest of the year.

Having 2 hours of lunch break today.

Having Department Lunch & "Lo Hei" session today.

this is the "Yu Shen", a fruit base "Yu Shen"

We are split into 2 table.

Soup & Lime Juice for the start.

Yong, Rozi & me with our main dish.

Me & my dessert after meal,

of course not forgetting the birthday celebration for

our February Babies!!

Super filling meal we had!! Good & spicy food!!

Yum yum!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment