Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy Idea

Friday – 6th February 2009

 

After some bad incident at work, of course, I’m so looking forward for my day at work come to an end.

 

After knocking off at 6pm, took a train and head to Orchard. I hate to take train at this hour; it was always packed with people. Finally squeeze my way out of the Orchard station.

 

It was drizzling out there, to avoid the human traffic, I decide to walk in the rain and make my way to Taka. I’m glad that it less crowded in Taka.

 

Having a hard time to decide what to get for dear’s mum. After some recommendation from the sale girl, I decide to get the Renoma hand bag.

 

It was only like 7.20pm when I’m done with my shopping. So I decide to move on to Centre Point for a walk. Book shop is always the best place for me to spend my time, it will take me some time to decide what I want to get.

 

Brought a book from “Times” and wondering where to go next. Looking at my watch it only 8pm. Some crazy ideas come to my mind. So I took a stroll down to Marina Square. Sound crazy right?? I found it crazy too when I think back now.

 

I walk all my way from Orchard to Marina Square. While I walk passed any bus stop I really feel like giving up my crazy plan, but still, I continued my walk. Weather was humid, my legs was tired. The height of my heel isn’t a good choice for a long walk.

 

Finally I made it to Marina Square after an hour. My ankle hurt too much for me to continued shopping. So I went to the Dome Café, had my Tiramisu and coffee, that for my dinner.

 

Head over to cinema to meet up with the rest when time get closer. Watch Underworld. It wasn’t a wonderful show to me, but I guess it still acceptable.

 

After movie, all head back in different way. Dear know that I haven’t eat my dinner so he bought me to Mac at Clementi. Too late for a meal, just have some fries and my favorite Hot Fudge Sundae.

 

Saturday – 07 February 2009.

 

I love to laze around at home, it only apply some time only, when I crave for peace & quiet. Spend my whole morning and afternoon reading my book on the bed; I starting to enjoy this type of life.

 

Till evening time, head to dear’s house, went out for dinner with dear and his family, it an early celebration for his mum’s birthday.

 

Had our dinner at Kallang Seafood Restaurant @ Rooftop. The view is nice from there. But the food was bad, very bad. They actually serve us abalone that tastes funny; we believe that it had already turned bad.

 

Guess how long eat take to finish the dinner? We reach around 7pm and we finish at around 9.30pm. Their service is SUPER slow and the price is far too high. Guess it will be the first time we visit there, and also the last time.

 

 

Sunday – 08 February 2009

 

Nothing much for the. Anyway I had passed dear his early Valentine present. Hope dear like it. Ask dear not to buy anything for me on the Valentine as I request for a “BIG” Present next month on my birthday. Hahaha.

 

Some photo that Yong took during our lunch time on Friday. He is good isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment