Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bai Nian at Ben's place

Yesterday meet up with Ben & Kelvin at City Plaza around 8pm. Dear parked his car outside Ben’s house and all of us head off for dinner in Kelvin’s car. Cool car he has.

Had steamboat at Golden Mile. Started I was so looking forward to try the food there, the way they describe make me wanna drool. It turns out as a disappointment for me. YUCK! The seafood is not fresh, even the pork got funny taste. The soup was totally tasteless till we add seasoning to it, the only things that is good is only the chicken rice & satay.

After dinner, head to Ben’s house to “Bai Nian”. Well, a little incident happened again, just like 2 years ago. I knew this is going to happen when Ben’s mum offer me pineapple tarts, the feeling tell me something is wrong.  It makes me feel rather uncomfortable, but I can only smile and give it a pass.

I love Ben’s dog, it SOOOoooooo.....CUTE!!! It name is Lucky. A very obedient dog. After playing with his dog make me feel like getting one real soon. I like Lucky's breed compare to Xing Xing's breed. Lucky is more quiet and the most important I can’t stand dogs with lot of saliva.

After leaving Ben’s house, dear bring me out for a spin. We head to Changi to see “Ah Gua”. Some of them are just so pretty and their figures are really power!! Some other once you see their face you can tell that they are men, so “er xin”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment