Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

Black Friday & Valentine's Day

Black Friday.

 

Last Friday fall on the 13th Friday. The bad luck didn’t really fall on me, but my poor dear had a really bad day.

 

Went to meet up with dear and head to Harvey Norman at Funan Centre around 8pm to collect his lap top.

 

At the very start, the person that should hand on on this issue was not here. The person that he instructs to handle dear’s purchase was on urgent leave too. So there is no one knows about dear’s purchase.

 

A rude lady came to serve us. But the brand new lap top that she took out from the box was in a bad state. Scratches were found on the top of the screen. Dear could not accept this, but still, to save up all the troubles dear accept that reluctantly.

 

The lady did not attend to us through out, dear even need to do the set up of the lap top himself. After 1 and half hour standing there, the lady finally came back. We were told that we are not entitling to the scratch and win promotion which really pissed dear off.

 

Dear demand a refund, but they told us we need to wait 1 month to receive the cheque. This is unacceptable, we spoke to the manager. It was a real bad experience for us.

 

Since the day dear first came down, after the payment and he was told there no stock need to wait for 3day. At the second day of waiting, dear was told again there is no stock for that, they will replacement him with a better model, no additional payment and promotion remain, but need to give them another 2 more day.

 

So on the day itself, we received a rude service from the lady, reluctantly we accept the unperfected good, and the promised wasn’t the same as we were told earlier on. The worst thing is when we ask for refund, the rude lady actually told us,

 

“Better still for both, the case closed”

 

Is not that we are nasty customer, but their service is unacceptable. Horrible! It a horrible experience at Havery Norman.

 

Valentine

 

Dear came and pick me up at around 1pm. We head to SPCA wanting to see if there is any dog that I like. I went there, quite disappointed actually that I cannot find any of dog which I like. So ask dear to owe me my present first.

 

Accompany dear to work at Hougang. After he is done with his stuff, we head back home, let dear take a nap first, he is really tired after his gaming session till 5am the day before.

 

Woke dear up at around 8pm, head for our dinner at Marine Corner. First time need to wait to be seated. That very sweet of them that they actually give 1 rose to every lady dinning there.

 

After dinner, we have no where to go so we prepare to head home. On the way home, Jimmy call and ask if we wanted to go KTV, a weird combination of people. Me, dear, Jimmy, Rong Gui and Wenmei.

 

Dear was expecting me to turn down the offer, I did at the very start, but god knows which nerve system in my brain not working that day and I actually agree to go after awhile. Dear was surprise with my decision and I told dear.

 

“Why must I be the same like any women on the street, being 大方make me different from the rest.”

 

I wasn’t the one feeling uncomfortable with the decision. So in the end we decide to split to 2 rooms. Everywhere was packed that day, so we head to Kallang K-Box, only left a room for five, so we stick with this plan.

 

The atmosphere was tensed in the room; luckily Jimmy was there to entertain everyone. I wasn’t feeling very comfortable there then I realized I wasn’t as 大方 as I’m trying to be. But having dear by my side make me feel better.

 

I’m kind of glad that the KTV session come to an end at 4am, the 5hours in the room seem to be so long to me. After KTV, we hand to Kembangan to have a drink and head back home around 5am.

 

This is the most tense Valentine’s I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment