Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 12, 2009

ISLAND WIDE OUT OF STOCK

Feeling terrible now. I can feel the twist & turn in my stomach, like a butterfly that lost the sense of direction, kept trying to find it way through my stomach wall.

Sipping in the hot water in my mouth, trying to “kill” the blind butterfly in my stomach, hopping that I will be feeling better.

 

Yesterday I wasn’t feeling quite well in the morning. The pain starts to become worst after lunch time even thought I did not eat anything. Kept running to toilet.

 

Decide to see a doctor. Left work early head to the clinic. Guess what, I got a food poisoning, again! Yea, again! Luckily it was just a mild one so I chose to take medicine instead of having those sharp pointed needle pierce through my skin.

 

I cannot recall what I in take for the past 72 hours causing all this pain, but the pain was horrible. At least after the medication, I don’t need to visit the toilet often, but the butterfly still moving in my stomach, making me sick still.

 

The doc only gives me MC for yesterday, telling me that the medicine will cure the pain, but it was just nonsense. I’m feeling terrible now, sitting in front of my lappy in the office.

 

Anyway I got hook onto the Twilight book recently. Bought my first book last Friday and I could not stop reading, but I’m stuck now. I’m done with my first (Twilight) and second (New Moon) book; I even bought the fourth (Breaking Dawn) book home, but currently the third (Eclipse) book was out of stock!!!

 

ISLAND WIDE OUT OF STOCK

 

I’m actually very surprise that I could read that fast. I took only five days to complete reading the first two books, the book isn’t thin anyway. I read it every free time I had, I cannot bear to stop reading even I feel so tired, 1am in the morning.

 

I felt so sad; I don’t want to stop reading. Praying hard that Sengie will finish reading Eclipse real soon so I can borrow from her.

 

Can you believe, I went to Border, Popular, Page One, Times, San Bookstore etc, it all sold out.  

Just received a call from an unknown, getting ready and prepare to tell those banks or insurance agents off. but when i answered, a familiar voice ring the bell and there isn't much people will call me "PIG" fen.

It Roland, have a little catch up with him, nice knowing that him and Ting was still doing good. Had some recap on those good old days hanging out with my girlz. Yea, i just mention that to my sis yesterday saying that it had been long since we last have our girlz outing.

Yea, March is coming soon. I wonder if our usual practice stay. Hope to meet up with my girlz soon.

3 comments:

  1. yo fen.. again stomach pain.. must be care ful... take care.. dun any how eat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern, Cecilia!!! It always my stomach giving me problem isn't it?!? hahhaha, I'm already so use to that!!! No worry for me, just sensitive stomach!!!! Miss u guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo.. miss u too. time to met up soon.

    ReplyDelete