Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Teeth

Monday blue again, I guess the weather play a part too. I’m feeling so tired now, I didn’t really get into deep sleep yesterday night. I was like tossing & turning on my bed, guess I can’t get to sleep due to I dozed off while reading my novel in the afternoon.

 

I was sleeping soundly and refuse to wake up in the Saturday morning till I feeling something tickling my toes. Look down, my little Dino came & wake me up, so sweet isn’t it.

 

Got up & give my Dino a hug and head to shower.

 

After shower I head to the dental to get my teeth pull out, this will be my finally visit. The doc explains to me what might happen. My teeth had broken quite badly, she might not able to have a full grip on my teeth and it might break my teeth in the process.

 

If my teeth break & not able to pull out, she going to cut open my gum & remove the remaining. That scared the hell out of me when I hear that. I keep my finger cross and hopefully everything will be smooth.

 

The god answer to my prayer, it was a successfully one. I hate the ironic taste of blood in my mouth. So sweet of my dear come and pick me up after my appointment. Went home to pick up Dino and head to Dear’s house.

 

Once Dino reach dear’s house, he is so busy exploring the area; he like to run out to the balcony to play. I’m glad that dear’s mum like Dino, but Ah Jon was so angry to see Dino and he seems like going to attack Dino in anytime. Baby simply ignores Dino present and goes back to her sweet dream.

 

After the visit, time to bring Dino to the Vet. They are rather busy that day. Got of dogs there, and Dino simply cannot sit still. There an ugly looking dog that I saw there, I don’t know what breed is that. He got an awfully big eyes, he is big in size and got a lazy looking face. He looks like a cat to me with dog ears. I don’t know how to describe his look. Scary to me.

 

After Dino’s injection, bought Dino home and it time for me & dear have sometime to be alone without Dino around. Went to Kallang and watch Marley & Me. I swear this is a very nice movie that you shouldn’t miss. Funny & touching at the same time. The ending of the movie make me tears.

 

After the movie, dear got a call from his dad and we need to head down to Queenway to do his work. Standby mode even on weekend, haiz. After dear done with his work we had our dinner and head home.

 

I so glad that Dino behave very well now. On Sunday itself I try not to lock Dino up. I give him the freedom to run around my house. Every time when he behaves like he is going to pee I will observe closely will he go back to his cage and do his jobs, of course, Dino never disappoint me.

 

We had Delifrance for our dinner, Delifrance’s Delivery. Look through the delivery menu on the website, everything look so tempting to us. In the end we decide to order the Mix Grill for 2. There chicken sausages, sunny side-up, chicken chop, lamp chop, steak, whip photo & salad. Sound so prefect for a dinner for two. It cost us 38+ after GST & SVC.

 

When the food arrival, we are kind of disappointed. It wasn’t any tempting now, it look miserable for two instead. 2 sunny side-up, 2 chicken sausage, 2 lamp chop, 1 chicken chop, 1 thin slice of steak which is well done, a super dry whip potato that have no gravy on it and salad that have no dressing on that.

 

We are not fans of lamp chop; I don’t like the stinking smell. The steak was hard & tasteless. The black pepper sauce taste like water. The whip potato is too dry to swallow. The chicken chop & sausage still taste okay to me. I didn’t even want to try the salad. It totally not worth for the amount we are paying for.

 

The sky was super grey outside the window, just like my Monday mood now. I’m feeling terrible and my gum hurt lot. It was so swollen, my head is killing me as well, the pain killer doesn’t seem to work it anyway to reduce my pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment