Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 16, 2009

“Coming Soon”

When to watch the movie “Coming Soon” on last Saturday. Of course I’m so looking forward to watch that show. I guess simply love to watch horror movie.

 

Poor dear going to have nightmare again I guess, if not because I keep barking him that I want to watch this show, I believe he will not agree to watch it with the rest.

 

I quite like the story line, keep you in suspend who the hell actually is the ghost. There funny part in the show too. I like watching horror with dear and his friends, the horror never fail to turn out to a comedy for me in the end.

 

There was one part when the ghost came out, I agree that it a little scary for that scene, but dear reaction was so BIG that make me laugh in the end. He jumps out of his chair and start scolding,

 

NBCB!!! Scare the hell out of me

 

In the end I found out Benson grip on dear’s hand during that scary scene and make him jump. I just can’t stop laughing at him.

 

After movie, we head to the usual coffee session. Funny thing happened again. As usual Batok can never sit still in dear’s car. He start digging out any stuff that he can find in dear’s car and start messing around with it.

 

Till we reach the sharp bend at Gillimard Road, Batok still busy exploring the stuff, dear cross the bend with high speed I suppose, Batok roll from the left seat to the right & bang on the car’s door. That really makes me laugh my lung out.

 

After the knock on the door, finally he sit still & put on his seat belt.

 

Sunday was a usual day for us to rot the whole day at home. But around evening time dear was like asking me if there any place I wish to go, after thinking for long I suggest to go to IKEA to get Dino a bed.

 

Weather was really cold recently and poor Dino was like sneezing away. Dino like to lay on my “Ultraman” cushion but my mum refuse to let him lay on it as we usual hug on the that while we watching TV on the sofa, she think it will be rather dirty if Dino lay on it. (But Dino basically shower everyday)

 

It was nice that we bump into Ting & Roland at IKEA, got lot of stuff to catch up with them. Still, we need to make a move soon as we told Jaryl that we will be at his house in 5mins time.

 

Wanted to play “Left 4 Dead” but who knows the lan shop was so packed people, so we head for a coffee session & head home.

 

Dino like his new bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment